Burning Desire

(I'm gonna be using nicknames
Blue/Blueberry is pretty obviously Sans
And Stretch is Papyrus
Just in case any of you newbies get confused)

Waiting, is all you've been doing for the past couple of months now.
Waiting to fuck the living hell out of that weed loving skeleton.
Now, you weren't just friends with him because of that, he was a pretty cool guy, and you've been friends for what feels like forever. Hell, he even let you live with him and his brother, do they get any nicer?

But right now, your heart was pounding, thinking about this desire that's getting stronger. You were sitting on the couch with Blue, so you had to hide your slightly red cheeks by putting your hands over them, seeing as Blue always liked to point that out, thinking it was some kind of magic trick.

Blue suddenly perked up, and you could hear him quietly sniffing, like a dog.
"Uh... Blue? What are you doing?"
"I CAN SMELL SOMETHING SWEET! IS PAPYRUS ACTUALLY MAKING SOMETHING FOR ONCE?!"

This took you by surprise, so, both you and Blue walked into the kitchen, to see Stretch cutting up a batch of brownies.
"YOU'RE BAKING?!?!?!?" Blueberry LOUDLY chirped, literal stars in his "eyes".

The sudden noise almost caused Papyrus to drop the knife, but he clung onto it, and turned to face the two of you.
"what? is this a deadly sin?" Stretch chuckled, as he placed the knife on the counter.
'Oh no, but the things I would do to you would be~' You tried to stop yourself from practically going into a melt down because of your thoughts.

"NO, THIS IS AMAZING! YOU'RE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE! I'M SO PROUD!" Blue pounced on his brother, giving him a tight hug.

You walked over to the brownies, something was up, you could tell, Papyrus doing something productive for no reason? Yeah right.

You put your hand over the brownies, to see how hot they were, and they were a nice warm, something that would go down nicely with a hot drink.

"ARE THEY COOL HUMAN?!" Blue hopped over to you.
"Yeah, they seem to be!"
As soon as you said that, Sans grabbed a handful, and downed them instantly.

"holy shit! sans! how many did you eat?!" Stretch had panic painted all over his face.
You glanced over to the plate that held the brownies "Jesus, let's hope they taste good, he ate like, five."

"I DON'T SEE WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL! THERE'S STILL PLENTY LEFT!" Sans said, through it was slightly muffled, due to him still eating.

"sans, it's not that, it's uh..." Papyrus thought for a moment "they have medicine in them...?"
You started to laugh, he really needs to work on his lies.
"Oh, well, I'm feeling pretty sick, so maybe I should have some!" You said jokingly, taking the plate, and running out of the kitchen.

You sat on the sofa, and Papyrus jumped next to you.
"now, i'm pretty sure you can guess what's in them, just please don't-"
"Oh no, I'm trying some! I'm here to live a fun life, not a boring one~" You winked at Papyrus, and downed a few brownies.
"i was going to say 'please don't eat them all', but hey, you saved me some, so, can't complain." Papyrus took the remaining brownies, and scoffed them.

You paused for a second "What are we gonna do about Sans?"
"he should be fine... i think... i've been doing this for years, and nothings ever happened to me, so, y'know." Although Paps was trying to keep his cool, he still sounded a little on edge.

About 45 minuets passed, and all three of you were baked, and in the living room, you were sprawled out on the sofa, Papyrus stretched out on the floor, and Sans was on the table, eating the pet rocks sprinkles.

"Let's play fuck, marry, kill." Your voice came out like you were tired, and trying to strain awake.
"woah, you said a bad word!" Papyrus sarcastically said.
"What? Fuuuuck?~" You quietly laughed.
"no, kill." Papyrus burst out laughing, the weed making everything more funny to him.

You rolled your eyes, and forced yourself not to laugh "Ok, for that horrible joke, you're going first! So, who will it be? Rules are, no characters from anime's that Undyne forced us watch, only people you know in real life."
"well for marry, i'd say you- wait, could you fuck the person you marry?"
"COULD YOU FUCK THE PERSON YOU KILL?" Sans sarcastically asked, and started to laugh.
"Damn Blue that was pretty da- wait, did you say you'd marry me?"
"well, i mean, yeah, you're like, really nice, caring, chill, lets not forget that you've got a bangin' body, like- damn." Papyrus lazily eyed up your body, then winked at you. 

"HE'S HAD A CRUSH ON YOU FOR LIKE... NINETY THOUSAND YEARS... LIKE, HOW YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED AMAZES ME." Blue started to slouch down on the wall.
You smirked to yourself "So, you'd fuck me then?"
"totally~" Papyrus chuckled, making his bones quietly rattle.
"Sweet~ When you're not stoned I'm fucking the living hell outta you~"
"why not now?~" Papyrus raised a brow.
"Because I feel like I can't move and I'm hungry~" Priority's man. 

"COULD THE TWO OF YOU STOP? I'M GONNA BE SICK IF YOU CONTINUE."
"just coz you're jealous~"  

(@BrandieTheDemonCat AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm SO sorry this took FOR FUCKING EVER for me to write, I'm an awful person for only getting this out now, when its been like a month or something from when you asked ;w;
I've been so out of ideas lately, my mind SUCKS ASS
Again, I'm really sorry, and I hope this story isn't a total piece of shit.)