Feeling High Without The Weed- LEMON

Once you'd all had enough of fuck, marry, kill, Stretch ordered in some (f/f), to which you all happily chowed down on.

Eventually everyone started to have a come down at about 5 am, Blueberry first, with you being last, everyone was pretty tired, so you all curled up on the sofa, and fell asleep.

You were lying with your head on Stretches chest, and Blue was leaning against your shoulder, somehow everyone managed to fit their legs up, so you were like a bunch of otters, huddled together. 

Once you woke up, it was about one in the afternoon, everyone was still huddled together, with Blue now quietly snoring, and Stretches arm was wrapped around your waist.

You took a deep breath, and memories of last night came flooding back, particularly the ones of Stretch admitting that he'd fuck you. 

You bit your lip as your heart started thumping when you felt Papyrus stretch and yawn.  
You looked up to him, he was looking back at you, smiling softly. 
"look, i just wanna say, about the stuff i said last night i-"
"I totally get it, you were high, and it just kinda slipped out, I didn't really think you were being serious." You forced a smile on your face.
"i was gonna say that totally meant it~" Papyrus' smile shifted into a smirk.
Now there was no need for the smile to be forced "Well, is now a good time?~" You gently shifted blue off your shoulder.
Papyrus' smirk grew, as he picked you up 'bridal style', and started to carry you up the stairs. 

Once the two of you got in his room, Papyrus gently placed you down on his bed and sat next to you.

You almost instantly leaned in for a kiss, lust already taking you over.
Papyrus happily kissed back, creating a magic ecto-tongue while doing so. 

You placed yourself above Stretches lap, with your legs at either side of him, and started to slowly grind to really tease him.
Papyrus let out a few low moans as the friction between the two of you got harder, and harder.

You parted from the kiss, and started to trail kisses over his jaw, and down his neck.
After a few moments, you found Papyrus' sweet spot, which caused him to moan louder.

Stretch started to trail his hands up and down your sides, slowly making his way down to the hem of your leggings/jeans/skirt/ect,  where he started to pull them off. 

While Papyrus was fiddling with that, you snaked your hands up his shirt, and started to dip your fingers in and out of his ectoplasmic sides.
Now that really caused him to moan.

These noises Papyrus was making was driving you wild, its all you've ever wanted to hear for the past few months, and now you don't ever want it to stop. 
You bit your tongue so you wouldn't moan, just so you could hear him even more clearly.

Now you really couldn't take it, you quickly slid down a little, took off Papyrus' shorts, and then banished your panties to a corner of the room. 

Papyrus was already a panting mess with a rock hard member, and God did you want him to stay like that forever.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're never going to want me to stop~" You spoke in a low seductive tone, only turning Papyrus on even more.

You sat yourself above Stretches pelvis again, and your hips instinctively pushed downwards, almost putting Papyrus' entire member in, making you feel like you were being torn apart, but you knew it was gonna be worth it. 
Papyrus let out a low moan, placed his hands on your hips for support,  and gently started to rub your hips with his fingers.

Once the pain had faded, you started to bounce yourself up and down, letting out moans of pleasure, and starting to go harder and harder, getting all of Papyrus' member in, driving the two of you crazy. 

Papyrus mumbled under his breath "holy fucking shit~" at least three times already, making you smugly smile to yourself. 

Stretch started to dig his fingers into your sides a little harder "you're so- mmmm~ fucking tiiiiiight~" Papyrus barely managed to form his sentence.
You could tell Papyrus was close, so, you stopped, and placed yourself  above Stretches spine.

Papyrus quietly whimpered from loss of contact "aw, c'mon, you can't tease me like this~" 
"Oh, I can, but you just don't want me to~" You quietly laughed, as Stretch roll his eyes, but smiled. 

You slipped Papyrus' hoodie off, and stared at his orange ectoplasmic body.
"you're makin' me nervous with all this starin'~" Papyrus sarcastically said, you smiled slightly, then dipped your fingers into his "body" making Papyrus shiver, and moan. 
You got an idea, and gently grabbed his soul.

"Mind if I play around with this a little?~" You stared at the softly glowing upside down heart.
"just as long as you don't got too rough~" Stretch sounded a little nervous, he probably hadn't done anything like this before, you felt happy to be the first to play around in this "territory".

You started to gently rub and press your fingers against his soul, trying to tease him again.
This was clearly working, because Papyrus started to quietly make pleasure filled grunts, and groans, all of them being filled with a want for more.

You didn't even realise it, but Stretch had used his magic to place you above his face, so he was now eating you out, but teasing you, just as badly as you were teasing him.

You let a few quiet moans slip out, and you could feel Papyrus smiling, as he teasingly trailed his tongue along your g-spot (I FUCKING LOVE ALLITERATION, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY, ITS ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS THAT GIVES ME JOY ANYMORE... Back to the story).

You pressed your thumbs down harder on Papyrus' soul, making him moan, the vibrations of his voice driving you wild. 

You couldn't help yourself, and you started to grind gently, Papyrus noticed this, and started to hit all of the right spots. 

This lustful feeling inside you was driving you crazy, and the knot in your stomach was becoming tighter, and tighter. 
"MmmMmmM~ Fuck~ Papyrus, I'm fUuuCKing close!~" You squeezed on tightly to Papyrus' soul, making him moan loudly.

You continued doing this a few more times, Papyrus' moans, and his literal magic (... tongue) pushing you over the edge, making you cum, Papyrus following shortly after, your moans filling the entire house... Lets hope Blueberry is still asleep.

You collapsed beside Papyrus, who was for some reason panting. 

"that was so fucking amazing~" Papyrus pulled you into a tight hug.
"Whaddya mean 'was'? You think we're over? Oh no, there's still much to cum~" You winked.

Papyrus chuckled at your pun, and sat himself up "ready for round two then?~"

(I kinda feel like this sucks, but I've been working on this for so long, and nothing else is coming to mind, I'm really sorry if this is bad, I've got really bad writers block, and I've been so preoccupied with drama, family shit, and appointments, that I've barely had any free time.
I know that's not an excuse, I'm not trying to make one, but I'm just saying sorry for being so awful :')))))) )