Sleepover: Part II

Jonah's P.O.V

We finished eating dinner when I showed Cyrus the way to the my room. When we got in there, I showed him where everything is so that he can use them whenever he needs it.

"You can just put your bags wherever you want," I say.

"Jonah, can I use your bathroom? I need to change to my sleeping clothes," he asked.

"You could just change here. I don't mind."

"Oh, okay."

He then changed to his nighttime clothes, and I can't help myself but to stare at him. Seeing him half-naked is just... I don't know, cutest thing in the world maybe? (I apparently have mixed emotions about this)

"Why are you staring at me that way?" He asked me. "Umm.... I don't really know," I say, with a smirk.

"Well, I don't really mind also, so..."

"Oh, okay." I say.

He then started to undo his pants, and my eyes have gotten even bigger than before.

God, why am I like this?

~~~~~~~~~

Me and Cyrus were laying on my bed and we're watching the movie 'Sing' on Netflix. Everytime someone sings, he sings along with it.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing!!!!!!" Cyrus screamed as the last line of the last song came in.

What I didn't realize is that I had my arms around Cyrus the whole movie, and he didn't seem to mind. I didn't remove it for a long time as well.

When the movie ended and the end credits came, I see Cyrus clapping. So, I clapped with him so that he won't feel lonely and awkward.

He stopped clapping, and so did I. Awkward silence is present at this point.

"Cyrus, can I ask you something?" I say to him to try to break the silence. But here goes nothing.

"Yeah, why?" He replies. I then heard  Cyrus's phone ring. It's a text from someone I don't know, but I still let him read it first before I say 'my question' to him. It seemed like it's important, judging by his facial expression while reading it.

"Oh, shoot!!" He says.

"What? Why?" I reply, getting concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cyrus's P.O.V

Iris: Hey, babe! I've been noticing that you have been avoiding me lately. Is something up? You know you can tell me everything, right?
_______________________________________

I forgot that I was still dating Iris. So I told Jonah about it and asked him if he broke up with Andi yet.

"We just broke up earlier today," he replied. I was shook.

"Oh, well that was fast. But why did you break up with her?" I ask him again.

"Because I want to be with you."

Hearing that sentence makes me feel like I'm the luckiest (wo)man in the world.

"Cyrus, I've been waiting for this time to arrive. I've been wanting to ask you something, but I just can't say it because I'm nervous that you might say something bad about it." He adds.

"Well then, what is it?"

He then jumped off the bed, and knelt down on the floor. He signaled me to sit in front of him. He held my hand, and our fingers start to intertwine... Again.

"Cyrus... will you be my....... boyfriend?"

And again, I've never thought that  Jonah Beck would ask me that question.

(+_+)

A/N: Hey, y'all!!!

So sorry if I left y'all with a cliffhanger... Again. But on the bright side, I have updated again after a long time, so..

But anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter because it's all messed up.

(I don't know 'bout you, but for me, the ideas are messed up in this chapter, lol)

But anyways (again), hope you all have a great day/night!