32

Taylors POV

"Aaron...what are you doing here..its like midnight.," i whispered while rubbing my eyes. i was still feeling half asleep.

"I'm sorry to wake you..but I had to ask you this before the morning." i could tell he felt sorry for waking me up so late.

"ask me what?" i raised an eyebrow.

"would you want to come to Quebec with me? i got a show to DJ at and they've offered to pay for me to stay there for a week. I also thought this would be a good way to get to know you more as my daughter and all." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"hell yeah, dude. id love to go. i need to get outta here anyway. " i laughed.

"when do we leave?" i continued to ask.

"tomorrow morning. so you should pack now." his eyes widened before he let out a small laugh.

"but what am i gonna tell mom? she doesn't even know i know about you I don't think," i asked, worried that I might not be able to go.

"don't worry about that, ill talk to her. just go ahead and get packed then you can go back to sleep. we have another friend of mine going with us but he's going to be on the plane before ours so we're just going to meet him at the airport in Quebec." 

"okay. well.I'll see you soon. pick me up around 9?" I asked while yawning. 

"see you then." he waved goodbye as he walked back to his car. 

i closed the door and quietly ran upstairs to pack my bag. I packed multiple pairs of skinny jeans, flannels, and crop tops of course.

it was around one o'clock in the morning once i finished packing. After setting my bags by the door, I heard my phone go off.

Private Messages: 

💙💙💙: i need to talk to you. 

what the hell was he doing up so late? 

me: its one in the morning. 

💙💙💙: don't care. meet me at the corner store a block from your house. 

me: on my way.

i slipped on a pair of sweatpants over my shorts and a hoodie over my tank top. 

i ran downstairs and out the door. i started to run to the corner store, anxious and scared of the conversation we might have. i eventually got tired and walked the rest of the way there. 

"hey." i said quietly. looking at the boy with his hood up on his head, smoking a blunt. 

he turned around and looked at me. 

"Gus....have you been crying?" i asked worriedly. 

"stop Taylor. just stop." he shook his head while flicking whatever he had left of the blunt to the sidewalk. 

"what.." i mumbled feeling offended. 

"whats going on with you and nathan..do you like him? Does he take good care of you? considering the fact it hasn't even been a whole fucking week since we broke up." he laughed sarcastically. 

"Gus.. I don't feel anything for Nathan." I pressed my hand against my heart, feeling it shatter at my touch. 

"whatever..i asked you to meet me here because I'm going to be out of town..and i needed closure so i can move on." he looked up to the sky, not meeting my eyes. 

"gus...i lo-" i started to say before his eyes darted at me. 

"don't you dare fucking say you love me..that's exactly what i was afraid of." he gritted his teeth while walking closer to me. 

"why not?" i asked quietly. 

"because i won't love you back.." his voice cracked before turning around and walking down the sidewalk, leaving me there alone. 

i was more stunned then offended. but at the same time...my heart was aching. 

Gus's POV

ive never cried over a girl like i did when i got home. i ran straight to my room and started to burst into heavy, deep sobs. 

"yo whats going on??" Tracy came in my room. 

"i saw her..." i took a deep breath, trying to calm down. 

"and?" he sat down next to me. 

"she told me she loved me..well she was in the middle of saying it." i looked at him.

"and..." he raised an eyebrow. 

"i told her i won't ever love her. " i looked at Tracy with my lips quivering. 

"what the fuck is wrong with you! why would you do that!?" he yelled. 

"i didn't have a choice!" i yelled back. 

"and how come?" he looked at me. 

"because Nathan told me to tell her that." i put my head in the palm of my hands.

"why? WHEN! what the fuck Gus!" he exclaimed. 

"when you left to get us food...and right after he dropped Taylor off.. he came over here and told me that if i didn't back off of Taylor then he wasn't going to have his manager sign her dad, Aaron, as an official DJ! and i couldn't let his career be thrown away like that!" my voice cracked as I shook my head.

"well good job Gus. you just threw away a relationship with the ONLY girl who will ever actually love you. " he got up and walked out of my room.

i just ruined everything...

HEY GUYS SO ILY ILY ILY. 🖤

please excuse any and all spelling and grammar errors.

by the way, i have no idea whats going on with my wattpad. ive had dozens of people ask me where my books went and im freaking out. on some peoples phones it apparentlly doesnt show my books and on others, it does. and also i understand my updates havent been showing sometimes when i post? but dont worry im fixing it. just please be patient with me. please dont give up on me...yall are my happiness 💔