42

Taylors POV

"so?! you're going on tour gus! im so happy for you!" i lean over and give him a hug. 

"yeah im going on tour..but i wanted you to come with me.." he mumbled. 

"ill come to some of your shows! i promise! you should be happy!" i exclaimed in excitement. i was genuinely happy for him. 

"i want you at every single show though..." he looked at me and i could tell he was actually upset. 

"baby, be thankful...you're glowing so fucking hard.." i smiled while leaning over, giving him a kiss. 

"can we go back to the house. i just wanna go to bed." he didn't even kiss back. he got out the car, throwing his milkshake away in the trash can in the parking lot. 

"you hardly even drank your mil-" 

"i didn't want it anyway." he murmurs. 

i rolled my eyes and leaned back against my seat while looking out the window. 

we rode the whole way back to Aarons house in silence. 

"whats your fucking problem?" i hiss as we pulled in the driveway. 

"my problem?" he laughs angrily. 

"yes! why are you taking your anger out on me!" i yelled. 

"because what are you going to do when i go on tour huh? what are you going to do when you get lonely? what are you going to do when you start to miss the feeling of someone next to you at two o'clock in the morning when you cant sleep?" he grits his teeth at me. 

"Gus...im not going to-" i sighed. 

"we shouldn't even be in a relationship when i leave.." he whispers to himself before getting out the car and walking up to the front porch. 

did he really just fucking say that?

i sit there shocked for a few seconds before getting out the car following him inside the house. 

"i don't get it! we were perfectly fine like an hour ago, what happened!" i yelled at him as he walked up the stairs to the bedroom. 

"what happened?" he yelled sarcastically.

"thats what i asked isn't it?" i give him the dirtiest look before rolling my eyes. 

"what happened was that you didn't seem the slightest bit upset that you couldn't come with me, its like you've been waiting for me to fucking leave!" he exclaims with pure anger. 

"first of all you need to calm your crazy ass down!" i toss my purse down on the ground. 

"me? crazy? fuck off Taylor, the only reason you don't understand why im mad is because you've never gotten a guy to stay with you long enough for you to actually feel the pain I'm feeling. so that's your fault for fucking with any guy you can get your hands on! " he says before turning around and walking up to the room. 

my heart was aching. i stood there in shock. 

i sat on the end of the stairs as thoughts of me and Gus not working out filled my mind. 

after a while, i heard the shower turn on. 

i walked over to the couch and curled up in a ball. 

i felt like crying. 

this was one of the first serious fights me and Gus have ever encountered in our relationship. 

eventually, i couldn't hold the tears back anymore. 

i cried quietly to myself as i replayed what Gus said to me in my head. 

Gus's POV

once i got out the shower, i got dressed then realized it was far too quiet so i walked out the door and stood at the top of the stairs. 

then i heard the muffled sound of Taylor crying. 

i felt bad...i didn't mean what i said, i was angry. i was hoping she wouldn't have taken it seriously.

i walked back to the room grabbing a blanket and a pillow, then i walked downstairs. 

"baby..." my voice cracked as i saw her hold the sleeve of my sweatshirt she still had on, over her mouth to drown out her sobs. 

it broke my heart to see her like this.

she looked up at me and her eyes were red and puffy. 

"im sorry." i whispered while climbing on the couch, lying behind her. i covered us both up with the blanket. 

"lean up.." i said as i slipped the pillow under her head. 

i laid there behind her, wrapping my arms around her. 

"im sorry princess..please..im sorry.." my voice cracked. 

Taylors POV

"yo-you really hurt me by saying that..yo-you know..." i managed to say through my tears. 

"i know baby..and im sorry..im just scared that you're going to find someone else while im on tour." he said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"im not going to find anyone else..i love you gus. seriously...i do.." i said.

"i dont want to leave you.." he mumbles against my ear. 

"gus, ill be here for you when you get back. i promise." i smiled. 

"imma make sure Tracy takes good care of you baby girl.  he gon keep your ass outta trouble," he said then chuckled. 

"sounds like a deal," i said as i curled up against gus's chest. 

"baby...school starts back soon.." he said. 

"great..."  i sighed. 

"you ruined the moment." i laughed.

"shut the fuck up." he laughed while moving his hand down to my ass. 

lmao boy you aint slick. 

"we gotta face Connor...." i sighed again. 

"okay so? ill fucking make out with yo ass right there in front of him. I'm not worried bout him." gus smacks his lips. 

"i have like two study halls this semester cause i took honors classes last semester," i said. 

"lucky ass." he pouts. 

"maybe you shouldn't have failed." i joked.. 

"then i wouldn't have met you." he says quietly. 

"lets go to bed." i yawned.

"im not getting up. we sleeping right here." he fixes the covers on us and pulls me closer to him.

"i love you gus." i kissed his cheek. 

"i love you more princess." 

please excuse all punctuation, grammar and spelling errors.