Prologue

A/N: I've gotten bored so I thought why not mess around a bit, here's the prologue.

Speeding down the streets of downtown Los Santos is a black SUV with four men inside, one of said men was leaning out his window, firing at the police with his special carbine, this man was actually a fifteen year old boy, named Y/N Stobbable, the young boy ran away from his home after junior high, as the SUV sped down the streets, the driver drove off the speed way on to the freeway and into a tunnel, leaving the cops in the dust.

(Timeskip)

Y/N was in his apartment drinking some whiskey while watching some t.v. when his phone went off, not bothering to look at his phone, he answered it.

Y/N:"What is it?"

Mr.Stoppable:"...Y/N, it's your uncle"

Y/N dropped his glass as he sat in silence, with a shocked look on his face.

Y/N:"How'd you get this number?"

Mr.Stoppable:"Y/N, it's time you came here, I know things have been hectic with what happened to your parents, but you have to have a normal life, and I mean normal as in, not having to rob and steal just to get by."

Y/N looked around his apartment with a smile at all the expensive belongings he has.

Y/N:"You wouldn't be saying that if you saw this place."

Mr.Stoppable:"*sigh* look, your my nephew, my family, so I want you to live with me, your Aunt, and your cousin."

Y/N:"I..........*sigh*fine, I'll, I'll be there around 5 tomorrow, but don't expect me to be all buddy buddy with people the moment I get there."

Mr.Stoppable:"Don't worry, you'll fit right in, I'll see you tomorrow."

Y/N hung up as he stood up and threw his phone across the room.

Y/N:"FUCK!!!

A/N:tomorrow I'll post the harem, and a few other things, I hope this was to your guy's liking, ciao.