Chapter 1: The Cousin

A/N:Ok, chapter........Finally, also here's your car.

Finally, also here's your car

(Y/N POV)

I drove my Banshee down the road at 95 miles per hour, the road was almost empty except for a few cars and bikes, as I drive I see a sign that says 'Welcome to Middleton'.

'Looks like I'm here'

I continue to drive when I feel my stomach rumbling.

"Well, better stop to get something to eat."

I then see a group of girls in cheer outfits, I pull up next to them roll my window down and look at the group of girls.

"Excuse ladies, I'm looking for someplace to eat, any suggestions?"

The girls immediately blushed once they saw me, then a girl with tan skin and brown haired leaned in and looked at me with a smile.

Bonnie:"Names Bonnie handsome, the best place to get some lunch would be Bueno Nacho, I can give you, directions~"

The girl put her finger on my chest and moved it around in a circle, obviously flirting with me.

'Not gonna lie, she's pretty hot'

"Alright hot stuff, hop in, show me where to go."

I unlocked the passenger side door so she could get in, once she was I put my foot on the gas and drove down the road following Bonnie's directions.

Bonnie:"So handsome, what brings you to Middleton?"

"I'm here to stay with some family, my uncle offered me to stay here and go to school."

Bonnie:"Oh~ so your staying in Middleton, so where are you from?"

"I'm from Los Santos, San Andreas."

Bonnie:"Your from there?! That's so cool, did you see any of those heists up close? I heard there was one last night."

"I....may have seen a few cop chases, maybe some shootouts, but nothing major, except for that weird thing that happened about a month ago, but a story for another time."

Bonnie leaned closer to me and started to give me a flirtious smile, I smile back before she moves onto my lap.

"Forward much? I didn't think you were that kind of girl."

Bonnie:"Is it wrong?~"

Bonnie nibbles on my ear when I suddenly stop a red light, two women were using the crosswalk, one was blond, the other had brown hair, but they both had the same facial features.

Bonnie:"Great, my sister's are here."

"Not a fan of your idler siblings are you?"

Bonnie:"It's not that, it's just they become a bit much at times, hey could you help me with something?"

"Already doing it."

I pulled up to Bonnie's sisters and rolled down the window, revealing Bonnie and me in a heated makeout session, Bonnie pulled away and looked at her sisters with a mischievous grin on her face, while I gave a small wave.

Bonnie:"Connie, Lonnie, meet my new Boyfriend, Y/N."

Lonnie:"W-What the? Where did you meet him?!?"

Bonnie:"I don't have explain myself to you, now if you'll excuse us, Y/N and I are hungry, bye."

I slammed my foot on the gas leaving Bonnie's sisters in the dust.

<timeskip>

I pulled into the drive way of Bueno Nacho and park right outside the doors, I get out and quickly run over to open Bonnie's door then I open the front door for her.

"Ladies First."

Bonnie:"Good looking, kind, and a gentleman, I'm the luckiest girl today."

I walk in behind her and we both head over to the counter, I ordered a two bean and cheese burritos, while Bonnie got a salad, as we waited for our food, Bonnie suddenly made a gag sound.

"What? Something wrong?"

Bonnie:"Yeah, the two losers are here."

I look where she's looking and I see a girl wearing blue jeans, and green top, she also had red hair, across from here was a guy with blonde hair, then suddenly a named rat climbed on top of the guys head.

'Rufus?.......oh no'

"The blonde guy ain't no loser, that's my cousin."

Bonnie:"Wait, Ron Stoppable in your cousin?"

"Unfortunately, well, I better go say hello, I'll be back in a minute."

I walk over to Ron's table and rap his shoulder, he Looks up at me as I remove my sunglasses.

"Sup Cousin?"

Ron:"Y/N?!?!?!"

A/N:FINALLY, I got it out, hope you enjoyed it, bye.