Introduction/Copyrights

Hello everyone! If you are not familiar with my work, my name is Lakshmi. Currently I am writing and working on a werewolf/vampire fiction book called  'True Destiny'. I figured in the meantime I could come here to not only help with my writers' block, but to express myself as well. I have been writing poetry for as long as I can remember but never exposed any of it considering it revolved around my deepest feelings and life. I hope in opening up to you through my poetry you can relate to the experiences, struggles, and accomplishments that I have been through. I hope my poetry helps you to feel great about yourself and to help you realize that everything is beautiful about what makes you, you. That you are not alone and a beautiful soul.

Enjoy.

A/N: Expect a new poem every day or every other day ❤️

A/N: Also any pictures used within the Wattpad copy of "The Awakening" DO NOT belong to me besides the main cover of the book.

4/29 - A/N: The Awakening is now published on Amazon. Just type in "Lakshmi Weber" and it should be the first thing that pops up. The eBook will be $2.99 and the paperback $14.99 There will be days when the eBook is either cheaper than that or free! I will make sure to post updates on wattpad but just incase you can also follow @wandenaura on Instagram where I will post updates concerning my book on my Instagram story.

6/3 - A/N: The Awakening Paperback is now available on Amazon stores! Get your physical copy today and join me on a journey through personal growth through the heart, mind, body, and soul ❤️

Copyright 2019 Lakshmi Weber.

All Rights Reserved.

I do not permit any other party to reiterate my work.