PUBLISHING & REDUCTION

Soooooo I've got great news!! I have officially submitted my manuscript to kindle publishing on Amazon!! It was supposed to be posted today but it can take up to 72 hours to be on their website. I will be posting the links soon!

I can't believe I actually did it!! To think I'll soon be holding a physical copy in my hands is mind blowing!!

I want to thank you all soooooo much for the support you've given me along this journey, thanks for the push to be brave enough to share my thoughts and inner feelings ❤

The only downside is that because I am taking the route of actually publishing my poetry and exclusively through kindle direct, my agreement with amazon will not allow me to have a Ebook completion of my work on anything but kindle. Therefore this is the end of this beautiful, heartbreaking, soulful journey of "The Awakening" with Wattpad. I will have a sample containing a few poems but besides that if you want to view the rest of the poems written or the never before seen poems/diary entries that will be included in the kindle version and printed copy you will have to go through amazon.

Good news is there will be a perfect financial option available for anyone who does want to go through amazon to get "The Awakening" I will be having a lot of sales for both kindle and paperback, some sales which will contribute to meaningful fundraisers, and even days where it is free on kindle.

No worries you do not need to pay to download the kindle app nor have a kindle device in order to read the Ebook. THE KINDLE APP IS FREE and can be downloaded to any devices including Iphone, android, pc, and mac. You can find the app by going to amazon and searching for the kindle app. Then you simply choose the version you would like and download it. Simple as that!

Thank you all again so much for your support! This is not the end, but yet another beginning! Now that I have had the opportunity to tell my story through poetry and practice the flow of words, my writer's block has finally come to an end. Therefore.....

True Destiny: Is already in the re-making. I have 13 chapters completed but I am successfully going over them with a different and fresh perspective. It won't be too long before I re-post my beautifully tragic werewolf/vampire fiction trilogy and tag you all along for the journey. No worries it is anything but a cliche.

There is so many more adventures to attend to and worlds to explore, but for now one at a time. So after the final update for "The Awakening" I will see you shortly afterwards, this time beneath the full moon mid May.
😉🌑🐺

4/29: The link is now posted!!!!!!! If you have any difficulty using the link to access the book, just type in Lakshmi Weber on amazon and "The Awakening" will be the first and only book that pops up currently. The paper back is coming soon!

https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Lakshmi-Weber-ebook/dp/B07QZR35VC/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=lakshmi+weber&qid=1556555958&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

com/Awakening-Lakshmi-Weber-ebook/dp/B07QZR35VC/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=lakshmi+weber&qid=1556555958&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull