Chapter 5

It had been a couple days and Gajeel was ready. he had put proper clothes on and snuck into the master's office since Gajeel could smell him there as if waiting for him, he jumped through the open window standing in front of the master.

"I expected you to do that..." Makarov chuckled, Gajeel sighed leaning on the wall behind him until Mira rushed through the door.

"master! Juvia just came back from a mission! She was amazing! Sorry I just had to tell you!!!" Mira said as she started walking around the room, she froze as her eyes landed on Gajeel.

"and here is Natsu's second arch enemy in your office..." she looked at master then back at Gajeel, juvia walked into the office and saw Gajeel, she cried and ran up to him hugging his torso, Gajeel winced at his broken rib that hadn't quite healed yet.

"juvia is sorry Gajeel-kun..." juvia let go quickly holding her hands in front of her looking away tears streaming down her face, Gajeel sighed rubbing juvia's back gently.

"shush rain woman, you'll make it rain..." Gajeel said softly, juvia instantly cheering up.

"Gajeel will be joining our guild Mira, he and I have talked and he knows..." Makarov said hinting to Mira, she nodded looking back at Gajeel, sighing then putting a smile on her face.

"I'm sure it'll be fine... welcome to fairy tail Gajeel..." Mira picked up a stamp putting the fairy tail emblem on his left shoulder which would've been over his old guild mark, Gajeel sight and nodded his thanks to Mira, she smiled and left the room. Master Makarov put a spell on gajeel's guild mark, it flashed and faded away but you could still see a light grey outline.

"you are also wanted at the council, if you respect that we gave you redemption you shall go and spend the time..." Makarov said to Gajeel, Gajeel nodded and opened the window he previously jumped though leaving juvia. he walked to the council, a few of the guards came behind him putting a hand on each of his shoulder blades, once they got to the gates they went to the extreme, they changed his clothes to a shirt, sweat pants and ankle high converse, he had anti magic cuffs on his wrists and ankles, titanium chains and heavy titanium collar that was fastened around his neck, he was patted down to make sure he didn't carry anything that could be used as a weapon, even though he was the weapon. Once the guards where sure he was now harmless he was brought into a room with all the council members and probably half of the fairy tail guild, Gajeel sighed and didn't look away from his hands in front of him.

"Gajeel re- "one of the council members started he knew she was about to say his middle name, it reminded him too much of Metalicana...

"please. just Redfox..." Gajeel said sighing finally looking up at them seated in a row, they looked at him for a minuet then continued.

"you are accused of breaking and entering on 63 separate occasions... sound about, right?" the man in the middle started leaning forward, Gajeel sighed and nodded, he noticed he was surrounded by runes, he recognized them as truth runes, if the person on trial lies they will emit a detrimental electric shock.

"let's see what else over the years... 34 thefts, 53 mobs... hmm this is surprising... 0 murders..." the man said looking though a large pile of papers, Gajeel had refused to kill anyone for José, which annoyed the master since he was the strongest and couldn't complete death job. The members of Fairy Tail murmured to themselves. Gajeel knew what was coming...

" you will be spending some time in the T chambers... take him away..." the man said nodding to the guards, only very few made it out of the T chambers alive, and this was gajeel's 4th time going down there... he passed the cells that had some of his old guild mates there once they stopped the guards opened the massive iron door, they detached the titanium chain from the anti-magic cuffs and chained his hands above him standing in the middle of the room, the guards left the room and two new guards came in, their uniform was black and no one had seen their face.