Chapter 18

Kuroko's POV

The birthday celebration of the kids went great.

It's evident on the happy faces that my sons were showing as they sleep.

As I left them in their room to take a rest, I was greeted by Akashi-kun and Aomine-kun glaring daggers into each other. "Stop glaring at each other."

"Is this guy staying over, Tetsu?"

"Of course I would." Akashi-kun answered. "I won't leave my Tetsuya alone with you.

"You've left him to me for five years already." He smirked.

"Five wholesome years." I added.

"We kissed." Aomine-kun said.

"Once. And that never happened again." I let out a deep sigh. "Seriously, Aomine-kun. I'm already tired. And please if you're going to argue, tone it down. We don't want the kids to wake up." I peck a kiss on Akashi-kun's cheek. "I'll go ahead."

"Okay. I love you." He said.

I smiled at him. "I love you too." He pulled me to him and gave my lips a soft peck.

"Wait, are you sleeping on Tetsu's room?"

"I am."

"What the hell? Why would you sleep in his room?"

"I'm his boyfriend." He answered. "If you haven't noticed it yet." Akashi-kun pulled me towards him and sneakily peck a kiss on my lips. "See?"

"If the both of you are just going to start a fight, I'm telling you now that I will throw you out of this house. The kids are already asleep and you know how cranky the kids get." I gently push Akashi away from me. "So, you boys go do your thing and I'm going to bed now."

A few minutes gone by and Akashi-kun was already embracing me on my room.

"Akashi-kun..."

"What?" He asked as he keep on kissing my neck.

"I... I think that it's a bit too soon to do this... Ahhh..." I can't help but let a moan out when I felt his hand inside my shirt. God... His touch makes my body so so hot....

"Your body's much more honest than you, my love." He said as his hands made its way inside my pants. "I love you... You're so beautiful, Tetsuya."

"Akashi-kun..." I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back. He cupped my butt with his hands, picked me up as he guides my legs to wrap around his waist. "We just got back together..."

"That's what make-up sex is for, Tetsuya." He slowly brought me to bed, him on top of me.

"Should I remind you that we're separated for five years?"

He slowly laid me down the bed; him on top of me. "My heart never left you. It's always with you, my love." He buried his head on the crook on my neck and kissing me, leaving hickies on his way. He unbuttoned my shirt with his left hand while his right hand was busy playing with my nipple. As soon as my chest is exposed to his eyes, he quickly brought his lips down on my other nipple. Sucking at it like a hungry baby.

"Ahhh... Akashi-kun..."

The door suddenly slammed open. "Yo! Heh... I made the right choice." He smirked and lean on the door frame.

"Tsk. What do you think you're doing, Daiki?" Akashi-kun put his arms around me protectively.

"I accidentally spilled my beer on my bed so I was thinking of sleeping here." He said as he walked to the closer to take out a spare futon and laid it down on the floor. He took some pillows from my bed and an extra blanket from the closet and sprawled himself on the futon. "G' night."

Silence descended on my room.

"He's doing it on purpose, isn't he?"

"We should sleep." I peck a chaste kiss on my boyfriend's lips. "Good night." And lay down on my bed, pulling the blanket over my head as I hide my embarrassment.

"We should have locked the door." He lay down beside me and put his arms on my waist. "We're locking it next time, Tetsuya. We're definitely locking the door."