Chapter 1

(Minhee's Pov)

"mom I'm going now, bye" I said

" be safe okay?" mom said, she kissed my forehead.

I went inside dad's car and went off

-----------------------------

" so this is it huh? I'm gonna miss you cupquake" I laughed at the nickname " seriously dad?"

" bye dad" I kissed his cheeks, and went to the trunk to get my luggage.

"bye!" I blow kiss him.

-------------------------------

I found my dorm which is the 3rd floor '306', I opened the door " AAAHHH!!!" We both shouted

" DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" He shouted while covering his ya know.

it looks like he's done showering, but damn those abs.STAPH!

" I'm sorry I'll just go out tell me if your done changing" I quickly shut the door.

" oh gosh that was so embarrassing" I muttered. I fixed myself

" you can go in now!"

I opened the door and placed my things on the other bed.

" so what's your name?" he asked

" I'm Minhee and you are?"

" I'm Jimin nice to met you, did you like what you saw?" he smirked

" uh... no why would I?" I sat down on the bed.

" Because the way stared at my abs-"
" ok stop, I have something to ask" I pushed my hair back. " are you...... not straight?" I laughed quietly.

" why?" " beacause when you screamed earlier was soo girly" I can't stop laughing.

" so what if I am, what are you gonna do about it?" he placed his hand on his waist.

" that's great! I want a gay friend, can we be friends?" I took out my hand.

He squinted his eyes, then he shooked our hands.

" nice" I said.

I brought out my phone, I opened my favorite game.

" you play that too?" he asked while getting his phone and opening the app.

" of course, what's your rank?" I asked while waiting the game to open.

" Grandmaster" He said" what's yours?" he continued.

" Epic I"

" ooooohhhhh nice" he said fangirling, I mean fanboying.

we played Mobile Legends until both of our phones died.

------------------------------------

( Jimin's pov)

" I'll introduce you to my friends tomorrow" I said while getting under the blanket.

" sure, goodnight shortie" she said while sticking her fist.

seriously shortie?

" hahaha" I said sarcastically, I fist bump her.

-Next morning-

(Minhee pov)

" morning" i said while putting the pancakes on the table.

" goodmorning too" he said in a husky voice, then he kissed me. WAIT HE KISSED ME!

sorry I'm exaggerating, he kissed me in the cheeks.

" what was that?" i pinched his cheeks.

" that's how I will greet you kay?" he was fixing his hair in a girly way.

" come on let's go put your hand in my arms girl" I laughed at his actions.

-------------------------------

we went to our own classes, so sad that were not classmates.

Bump!

my books were scattered on the floor, I quickly picked it up and say sorry to who I bumped.

" sorry"

" are you hurt? I'm sorry I didn't saw you" his face shows he's worried, and oh my gosh he's handsome, and his voice his body in short he's sooo perfect!

" uh... are you okay?" he asked, he made the 'you can't see me' in my face.

"uh... umm... yes I'm fine" i was about to enter my classroom he held my wrist.

my cheeks were red, I can't.

" I didn't get to know your name" he said and smiled, CUTE

" I'm Minhee" I said in a shy voice, like what the heck he's so handsome that I can't look at him.

" nice to meet you I'm-"

RING!

NOOOO!!! I WAS ABOUT TO KNOW HIS NAME.

I cried in my thoughts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------