How it works

Welcome to the Competition! This competition's primary aim is to help you improve your writing and get feedback on your work. 

I will provide prompts with different themes to help you develop different aspects of your writing. There will be two chapters for each prompt. The first is for draft submissions. They say practice makes perfect, so feel free to write as many submissions as you wish. Post your submissions on your profile and then comment the link to them below. Post one link per submission. The second is for final submissions. I will open this up two days before the competition closes. Please submit only your favourite submission here. These are the submissions that will go under final review for judging. If you do not resubmit in the final submissions chapter, I will take your last entry as your final submission.

Competitions open: 1st of each month
Competitions close: 1 week before the end of the month
Results posted: last day of each month

I will select a first, second and third place based on who I think has put in a great effort to improve their writing. Results will come with feedback on your work. 

Just a few extra things:

There will occasionally be extra competitions during the month so stay tuned!!

If you could please add this book to your reading list so you get the notifications that would be great!

First competition will be out tomorrow (13/1/18)

Happy Writing!
- MoonWolf