Now what ?

Hermione sat on the couch, and sipped her coffee and sighed. Draco had gone to America for a one week business trip hosted by The Malfoy Industries and so he had to be there. It had been only 4 days and Hermione found herself crying every night.

There was this....empty hole in her heart that only Draco could fill. She looked down on the couch next to her where Scorpius was sleeping peacefully. Hermione smiled unconciously. He looked exactly like Draco except for his brown eyes.

She placed her mug on the table and picked him up. She cradled him in her arms and began to rock him back and forth. Her heart suddenly felt heavy as though someone was placing weight on top of it. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Scorpius stirred in her lap and she began to whisper softly in his ear. He made a cute sound and soon drifted off to sleep. Hermione carried him to her bed instead of his crib,and held him close to her until sleep engulfed her.

OooOooO

Draco found it hard to spend so many days without seeing Hermione and Scorpius. He could hardly focus on anything else. His mind was too preoccupied by the brunette.

" Mr. Malfoy", his assistant snapped her fingers in front of him.

Draco shook his head and looked at her. She was a tall, slim, young blonde lady with a dazzling smile.

But nothing compared to Hermione.

"What ?", he asked.

He kept his tone rude with her so she wouldn't get any ideas.

" You were....daydreaming.", she said in a low voice.

" Do what you have to and then leave.", he growled.

" Actually, your resort in London is almost ready. Mr. Lee wanted me to give this to you. ", she handed him a file and accidentally brushed her hand against his.

Draco snatched it from her and began to read. A smile made its way to his face and he quickly signed the papers.
It was time to go home.

******

Hermione woke up feeling quite positive. Just one day left until Draco's arrival. She almost jumped. She got ready and went downstairs and found the house empty. She frowned and checked everywhere but no one was to be found. Fear engulfed her when she saw that even Scorpius' crib was empty.

" Mum!", she yelled.

Nothing.

" Dad.", she tried again.

Still, nothing.

She began to panic and ran towards the telephone. Her fingers shook as she dialed her mother's number.

It was ringing.

" Please, pick up!", she kept repeating until....

A hand shot out of nowhere and grabbed hold of mouth. She turned around, ready to attack her attacker when her eyes widened.

" DRACO!!!", she yelled and practically jumped into his arms. Draco picked her up and spun her around.

"Mmmm I missed you.", he sighed contentedly.

" I missed you too! So much!", she almost cried right then and there.

"How have you been.", he asked and kissed her temple.

" I'm better now.", she said softly.

"Draco? Where's Scorpius, mum and dad?", she asked.

Draco smirked.

" Well let's just say that your mother is more of my mother than your mother."

"Let her come back.", Hermione cracked her knuckles. Draco laughed.

" Oo you certainly have a surprise for her in store, don't you?" he teased, and hugged her.

Hermione sighed and tightened her arms around him, never wanting to let go.

"How are you back so early?"

" Early now, is it?", he chuckled.

" You know what I mean."

"Let's just say I finished what I went there for.", he smiled.

Hermione pulled away and connected their lips together. 

"I missed you much Draco. ", Hermione hugged him again and sniffed

"Hey hey. I'm here now, aren't I ?" he rubbed her back soothingly.

" Draco? "

He raised his eyebrow.

" I love you....Very much"

Draco smiled.

" I love you, too. Very much."

She leaned up ad kissed him once again and things escalated pretty quickly and they were soon a tangle of limbs under the covers on her single bed.

******

Hermione watched sadly as Draco hugged Mr and Mrs. Granger and kissed Scorpius on the forehead. He walked towards her and Hermione fought hard to keep her tears at bay.

" Leaving ?", she whispered.

" Yes. But I'll come back tomorrow. Be ready at 7. It's going to be our first official date.", he smirked and placed a chaste kiss on her lips that made her dizzy.

" Goodbye.", he whispered before pulling away and leaving.

That night, Hermione just sat and thought about how her life had changed. How did she even find Draco?

All started because Harry asked her to keep an eye on him. Because they suspected him to be death eater. To be a murderer. She had watched him, how helpless he looked. How he would submit his worries to the fresh air of the Astronomy Tower. How she found him. How she kissed him. How he kissed her. How they saved Narcissa. Their ignorance. Their love. The horcrux hunt. The wait. To see him. An evidence of their love. Their child. His anger. Her determination. The truth. The war. Scorpius. The ending. The Beginning. 

How had they come so far ? Hermione didn't know. How had life become so perfect ? She thanked God and with one glance towards the crib sitting next to her bed, she lay her head down and let sleep welcome her. She was going on her first date tomorrow, with the love of her life.

A/N: Hullooo guysss. Not many chapters left for this story. Probably 3 or 4 more. I think I might cry while ending this one because this is my first ever story and the amount of love I've received is just.... I don't even have words. Thank you 💫

Keep the love coming. We need it. 💚