Introduction

"I have hacked into the security cameras and its dark but i was able to seek out 10 heat signatures on the top floor someone go check it out" Javon said thru the mic. "Alright I'm on it" I said as I took out my Ak-47 and started running to the top floor. "HEY! What are you guys doing the party is just getting started" I said as I interrupted them from stealing the computers. One of the guys had ran to me and tried to punch me. I grabbed his arm and i took out one of my switch blades and I stabbed him in the stomach 3 times and then i flipped him on the ground and stomped him in the eyes and I shot the other 2 dudes in the neck with a pistol.
Me: HEY , HEY YOU STOP
"Jdai finally I get to see you in a person your not such a smart guy as i thought" A man said as he was yanking around a tied up girl with tape around her mouth.
The Man: Imma give you 2 options One you can kill me and we all die because this thing in my hand is a bomb ignitor i have 3 bombs hidden in here and if my finger stops pressing it BOOM were all dead or Two you can save the girl and let me go no one will get hurt. "You got 5 seconds to get the fuck out of here" I said to the dude as he walked to the helipad, Then out of now where BOOM.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED" I said as i woke up breathing hard.