Chapter 7: Unexpected guests

This amazayn title creds goes to my friend ParisDreamer thanks! I encourage you guys to go read her story About your love and One day to fall I love them!

Chapter 7:   Sara's P.O.V.

Strumming the last note, I glanced up at them.

"So..." I twiddled with my fingers.

"You are a very talented song writer Sara." Harry beamed.

"That's cause you love her!" Niall coughed out as I blushed. Harry punched him in the gut.

"Ow, not there my food goes in there."

"Your metabolism is so fast your food goes in and out."

"Oh I love that restaurant mate."

"Shut up Niall, that was amazing Sara." Liam said.

"You guys can have ideas too, I'm not the only one who can write songs. If you guys have any other better ideas than feel free to change it." They all lay back on the sleek black couch.

"Nah." They all answered in unison.

"I like how it came to you."

"you did all the work so everything's done."

"Meh, I don't find anything wrong with it.."

"It was perfect." Harry uttered as louis chuckled. I felt my face heat up as I grabbed the piece of paper with scribbles on it and folded it into squares into my pocket.

"I'm gunna go to bed, I'll see you guys later."

~one week later~

Harry's P.O.V.

She looked amazing whenever she sang. I watched her as she slammed the doors shut.

"So do you fancy her mate?" Louis smirked at me while his eyebrows wiggled.

"Uhh no... I haven't even known her for that long."

"So you don't have to know someone to start falling for them." I looked at him like he was mental.

"Psh uh okay..." I rolled my eyes. I pushed his face away as I got to check my phone. Two texts. First message:

Rick : *you're going to meet with me and Ted tomorrow at 7:00 am at the recording studio make sure to tell everyone else.

*Sure thang!*

*are you sure you're not gay...* I chuckled as I checked my other message.

*Hey baby I missed you.* Grunting, I threw my phone across the room as it landed by the door.

"Who was that boobear?" Louis jogged over to grab my phone.

"Caroline! she won't leave me alone!" I furiously ran a hand through my curls.

"File a restraining order." Louis patted me on the back.

"No it's just cause so much drama and I really don't want that and you know how much of a drama queen she can be." I rested my hands on chin.

"Okay your call mate, but I'm just telling you right now, I think you and Sara would make a lovely couple"

"Anyways guys?" I glanced up at everyone who were busy texting while Niall was in the kitchen doing the obvious.

"Guys!" Sitting up, everyone stared at me expectedly.

"We have to meet our manager tomorrow at 7:00 am at the studio." Everyone nodded and went back to their business. Getting my butt off the couch, I stretched my arms as I knocked on Sara's door.