Chapter 12: Dinner with Styles

Sara's P.O.V.

"Zayn where are we going?" I laughed buckling up in my seat belt.

"To Emily, she gets the best makeovers done ever." he grinned keeping his eyes on the road.

"Are you saying I need a makeover?" I pretended to be hurt by placing my hand over my chest dramatically.

"Hmm just a touch up." He mumbled as I punched him in the arm.

"Thanks." I chuckled as we parked in front of the salon.

"So whenever you're in LA you go this person?" I questioned. Zayn pulled the door open and gestured me inside.

"Yeah, she's great, you know we're going to London in a week, paps will be crazy over there, they already think you and Harry are dating." he winked.

"Zayn I actually think this isn't a good idea."I fiddled with my thumbs, biting my lip.

"Listen, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, but since we're here do you want to get it over with?"

"Sure." I walked to the empty seat waiting for assistance.

"Hello Zayn!" A lady maybe in her mid thirties strolled to Zayn and squeezed him in a hug.

"Hey Emily! my friend Sara here needs a bit of your magic." he pointed towards me as I gave her a small smile.

"Oh my goodness! are you Sara Matthews? the famous pop star?!?" she shrieked walking over to me as she shook my hand furiously.

"I'm Emily henderson it's soo nice to meet you!" I laughed.

"Yeah you too."

"I love all of your songs especially your latest single, falling for you I absolutely love that you write all of your songs too yyou're an amazing songwriter."

"Aw that's so sweet thank you so much."

"Okay now let's get started why do I need to do a makeover on her? she's already gorgeous." she grinned.

"She is but you see Harry likes her and she likes him and he won't fess up neither will she apparently now soo now we're just cause." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Allright let's see what I can do." She tugged at my hair, spritzing water into it.

"Okay done!" she swiveled me around facing the mirror as I gawked in the mirror.

"Woah." I touched my face.

"Damn." Zayn muttered.

"What do you think?" she smiled staring into the mirror."

"Emily! you're so great at this! how come I never came to you before?" I leaned into the mirror playing with my beautiful curls.

"Oh well you're a big pop stars so you go to the best."

"But you are the best, if I had known then I totally would have come here for all my makeup, you should be my stylist!" I grinned at her.

"Oh I don't know...."

"Oh come on mine sucks and you're really talented, people should know your name." I smiled at her.

"I'll think about it." she gave me a small smile as I handed her my phon number on a piece of paper.

"Okay I'll see you later sweetheart. Bye Zayn!" she hugged both of us and we left the salon.

"Dude she is soo good at what she does." I said opening the passenger door.

"Didn't I tell you!?" He screamed.

"Yeah so when Harry comes home what should I say?" I shifted my weight towards him.

"Ask him if he'll go on a date with you if he says yes then you two lovebirds can go on a date and if he says no then...we'll think of a plan eh?"

"Okay fine."

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Okay done!" she swiveled Sara around facing the mirror as she gawked in the mirror.

"Woah." I touched my face.

"Damn." Zayn muttered. She looked beautiful. I can't see why Harry doesn't like her. Caroline's an old wrinkly lady and she's just...wow.

"see you later Emily." I waved at her.

"Okay I'll see you later sweetheart. Bye Zayn!" she hugged both of us and we left the salon.

Sara's P.O.V.

I couldn't wait to see Harry, he'd have to leave Caroline for me right? and the dress Zayn picked out for me was gorgeous. (it's on the side) ------------->

"Oh hey Harry can I talk to you for a sec?" I touched his arm and walked him over to the couch.

"Yeah sure what's up love?" He smiled at me.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight? at a fancy restaurant?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah sure but why fancy?" he furrowed his brow.

"I don't know cause everyone's out tonight and I've been wanting to go to one for a while now..."

"Oh yeah sure so do we have to dress fancy?" he leaned back.

"Well just a dress shirt and a tie would be nice, I have a beautiful dress that I've been dying to wear for a while now." I pleaded.

"Okay let's go I'll be ready in twenty." He got off the couch and hopped into the shower.

"Kay!"

"Wow you look beautiful Sara." Harry's eyes went all over my blue dress.

"You don't think it's  too much?" I tugged at the black blow on my waist.

"No it's perfect. Let's go." His phone beeped. He glanced at it and scowled.

"Who was that?" I asked looping my arm around his.

"No one it's just the record label they annoy me so much whenever I have free time they have to bother me." He ran a hand through his curls.

"Don't worry just turn it off and enjoy yourself tonight." I smiled as we sat in the limo.

"I already am." He grinned as the driver sped off.

Authors note: haven't updated in a while I Wanted to give you guys something :D hope you liked it. Comment, vote!