Part 2

Flashback continues..

Naina and karan went back home.. meghna took care of her sister.. and was also worried about who tried to harm them.. naina in her state also took care of karan, karan was mesmerized with naina’s soft corner.. he would all day stare at his wife, when she was around..

Days passed smoothly.. karan-naina’s bond started to become more strong with each passing second, and meghnal were happy about it.. but one person, i.e. Sandhya was never happy with this bonding, she was planning something evil..

And one fine day, meghna, naina’s bond broke.. it happened so, that, kunal was going to leave for office.. he was getting ready..

Meghna:so, mr. kunal, ready?

Kunal: yeah, my wallet and watch?

Meghna: table dekho..

Kunal: oohh sorry..

Meghna came and back hugged kunal..

Kunal: what’s the matter wifey?? Aj bada pyar aa raha hai??

Meghna: kunal..

Kunal: hmm..

Meghna: aaj jaldi aa jao na pls..

Kunal: kyn..

Meghna: I am telling so..

Meghna: thank u.. and pecked his cheeks..

Kunal left for office.. on the way, kunal saw his brakes failed.. and he was not able to think anything, the car was not in his control.. and it hit a truck..

Meghna was leaving for office.. suddenly she got a call.. the name kunal flashed..

Meghna picked up the call..

Meghna: haa kunal..

Man: ji, am not kunal.. wo yeh phn yaha padi hui mili.. jis insan ka hai unka accident hua hai, xyz chowk pe.. ap jaldi aa jaiye..

Meghna felt her everything got over.. she ran out, took her car and went to the spot..
After few hours, at hospital

Police:well it seems like, it was an attempt to murder.. brakes were failed, and jisne bhi yeh kiya hai, bohot bariki se kiya hai.. knowledge hai uski..

Meghna was shocked..

Meghna: yaha toh sirf mera aur cheeku ka hi engineering tha.. matlab cheeku..

Naina: di, what are u saying?

Meghna: no no, am wrong.. I don’t believe.. someone else it will be..

Sandhya: well, we have cctv at our garage, maybe we can get some idea..

Police: yeah.. pls..

Police, meghna, naina, sandhya, nk, karan, nirmala, dadaji, sharda all were there.. the footage was played.. and there they saw naina doing something with the car..

Meghna: what? Cheeku..

Naina: di.. no.. its false.. I didn’t do anything.. yes in the footage its me.. but its 2days back I came here to check jeeju’s car, masima asked me to..

Meghna: bass cheeku, cant u see the date on the footage? Its today.. do u think me fool? Why u did this cheeku?

Naina: di, I never thought of this.. pls trust me di.. ma, pls trust me..