Prologue*

Heyyy guys thank you for checking out this story, just a quick warning, there will be suicide, self harm, sex, and probably more upsetting scenes in this book so please be careful if you are sensitive with that type of stuff ❤️❤️ love you all

Hayley's Point Of View

*6 years earlier, In dream*

I couldn't believe my eyes... laying right before me, my own mothers dead corpse. I wanted to scream as the tears strolled down my face but I was unable to find my voice, I fell to the cold hard bathroom floor and laid my eyes onto my mothers spiritless eyes, the past few years they were drained from all the crying and now they're bloodless.
I felt as if the life was being sucked out of me into hell, every part of me was aching.
I placed my hand on her pale cheek, the stone coldness sending a shiver down my spine, my tears dropped down onto her lifeless face.
"Mommy, please wake up" I cried "I need you"

*dream ends*

My eyes shot open and I screamed as loud as I could, my heart felt as if it was being stabbed over and over again, my mothers motionless body forever scarring and traumatising my mind.
This happened most nights, to the point where it became such a regular thing that my father stopped checking on me at night months ago, which I'm fairly happy about because I try to avoid him as much as I can. My father wasn't a very joyful person, well he's happy as long as he acquires his loving booze and cigarettes which he's been living on for the last decade.
I glanced over to my alarm clock to check the time, 05:47am. I had two options, I could rather try to sleep for next hour and have another nightmare or stay awake contemplating life and everything wrong with it.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I hope you'll enjoy this new story 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Please vote and comment 💞💞❤️