1*

Hayley's Point Of View

As soon as my clock hit 7am I put on one of my music playlists and went for a shower to try and clear my mind for the day of school. The music and the wet water running down my skin sometimes helps until my mood gets ruined again by the cruel people of my school.

I observed myself in my mirror while tying my layered red hair back into a tight ponytail, letting strands of hair down my face to not let it look too tight. I stood still for a few minutes, glaring at my repulsive facial features, my eyes were a shade of ocean blue, although they looked drained with massive bags under them. People say that my scrawny anorexic body looks like a twig although I disagree, I reckon my body looks like an elephant. I wear baggy band merchandise to hide my figure.

****

     The bus rides to the school and back are my favourite parts of the day, I get to put my earphones in and listen to my favourite bands without any interaction while gazing out the window to the broken city of Baltimore .

****

Walking through the school corridors is like hell for me, the people of the school point, glare and laugh at me, I've never actually understood why they do, I guess it's because I'm different to them, I wear eyeliner, they wear eyeshadow. I wear converse, they wear Nike airs. I listen to Bring Me The Horizon, they listen to Justin Bieber. Very big difference.

         There's this one girl, Stacey Wallers, the most popular girl in school, and I'm pretty sure she's out to get me. She'll do anything and everything just to make me feel awful. Although I'm 99.9% sure she's only popular because of her looks, she's the meanest person I've met.

She has blonde hair that falls to the top of her waist, her facial expression always looks like she wants you dead, but It doesn't suit her. The clothes she wears are always mini skirts and belly tops. She also always has different acrylic nails on everyday.

Heyyyy, please vote and comment like it reallyyyy means a lot❤️ also the chapters to this story are probably gonna be really short so I can get more done, if that makes sense😅