The beginning

Well good morning class this is our new student so introduce yourself.

          Anba prov- hey I'm anba and new here . I'm a neko. My parents a banded me here. It all started that one morning. Hey mom im up and ready for school. "Is your brother ready".

       No he is not ready yet."Jonasan get your ass ready right now before I dump you out of that bed and dress you myself"."I'm up mom clam down".

             "Anba what is wrong with you".what are you talking about. You have ears and a tail.
So mom called a private school for me to go to. Well that's how I ended up in this school."I hope your school year goes well".go sit over there class is about to start.

              so well the teacher talked a lot I spaced out until he called my name."hey Anba". Huh what I looked over and seen a boy and all I did was blush stupid me.he laughs at me. "Hi im Reimondo it is nice to meet you". I see him smile and pet my head like I was some dog how dare him. Hey don't do that I'm not a dog.

                Well there it is again I was blushing what is wrong with me."do you want to sit with me at lunch new girl".I blushed and looked at him. Yes I would like to sit with you.well new girl it was nice to meet you and I see you at the table.I get to the lunch room and see a lot of people and I'm not a people person.when I got my lunch I went to get my lunch I go to sit with him Reimondo and some girl tripped me I fell hitting the floor with my lunch spelling all over me.I got up and punched her in the face all of a sudden I was on the ground with a group of girls punching and kicking me when I open my eyes the girls were running away so I looked up and saw her. "Hi my name is
Keiti im Reimondo's sister its nice to meet you".I look at the girls while they were running away.

                "don't worry about they are to scared of me".why are they scared of you. "Cause they know who my brother is".I get picked on my brother is in class d-E."Oh he is a killer to one day kill one of us". Yes he is a vampire hunter. "Hey Anba there you are can I sit with you". Oh keiti this is my sister kōtoni. "Hi kōtoni nice to meet you". "You two keiti so are we sitting with you". Yes follow me this way.