D-E vs E-4

Well when I came to I was in the hospital with reimondo standing next to me.

     "Hey Anba your awake are you feeling okay".

      Ya I'm okay what happened to me.

     "Well you were suppose to meet me at pita pan but on your way this car swerved and hit you dead on".

     Hey Keiti you came to visit me.
  "Ya you are my friend why wouldn't i".
     Who is your friend you brought with you.

    "Oh Anba this is my boyfriend Akio". 

   Hi Akio its nice to meet you.

"Well its nice to meet you too".

Well I was in the hospital for awhile when it was time to leave I went to reimondos for awhile mom was mad at me thats why.

I walk in reimondos house I see keiti sitting on the coach or so I thought until I seen another her running down the steps and jump on me hugging me.

Oww my bones hurt and I'm confussed.

" why are you confused ".

Their are two of you.

" oh that is my twin sister Keira".

"Hi it's finally nice to meet you".

Well its nice to meet you Keira.

I was there most of the day I even ate dinner with them and I also had some girl time with Keiti and her twin sister Keira.

" Do you have a place to go".

Yes I am going to my aunts down the street her name is riiba. I walk down the street then walked in my aunts house.

Hey aunt riiba can I live here with you.

"Yes I would love if you lived here with me and your uncle but we do work a lot".

That's okay I walk to the room my aunt gave me since I lived with my aunt I still decided to go to the private school I have friends there. I sat down to do homework when all a sudden I heard a knock at the window I go over and open it I seen reimondo so I claimed out on the roof I layed and looked at the stars. So what did you want.

"Hey Anba my sister needs help asking someone out can you help me help her out".

Yes since we start up school again I have to take it easy.

"Oh ya would you ahh like to go out with me".

I looked at him while he said it blushing I laugh a little I smiled and told him I love to go out with him and sorry for laughing but he looked adorable. I got exited and hugged him I pulled back with my face all red.

The next day we all walk to school together when all of a sudden my friend Slovak and riamu run up to me in a panic. What is it you two what's with the panic.

"Because class D-E has taken over our class what do we do".

Well we walk up to are class room to have a talk with class D-E and ask what they were doing. What are you doing.

" hey sis looking to see if there any blood suckers here".

"You have no business being in this class room all of you go away".

Riamu watch who you talk to you dont want to get beat up.

" kid you should listen to what the girl is telling you if you don't back off I will hurt you".

Well everyone started yelling and screaming the next thing I know they were all fighting and blood everywhere. When I thought it never end the teacher walked in and broke up the fighting.

"Sorry Mrs Akami I didn't start anything they did".

"All of you report to the principal office I'm very disappointed in all of you".

Sorry Mrs Akami it got for me to stop it at first they were Aurging then started fighting.

We all sat in the principal offence waiting for him to come out hoping it wasn't something big its not all of our faults.

I looked at reimondo with a worried face and he just looked back with a its going to be okay face not to worry.

"I wounder what he is going to say".

You two started it we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your fighting thanks a lot guys.

We all say ya sarcastically when the principal came out and looked at us all.

We all said to him what is our punishment sir.

"Well I am tired of all of you fighting and being bad so I won't give you a serious punishment this time next time I won't take it easy on you kids got it".

Well I sat there at first I was scared then I eased up since he said it wasn't going to be a serious punishment so I wounder but I wasn't the only one jonasan asked the principal what it was.

"Well all of you do nothing but get in trouble so this time all you kids will be participating in a big race the first class to win will dump pudding on the other class remember all class mates may pass the finish line to win".

We all sat there shock and then started saying we will win and Exedra.

"Hey clam down we will all see who will win next week I wish you all the goodest luck".