best friends

It has been three days since I came to this school I meet my new friend kaiti.

   "Class E-4 you got a new student it is Nevu-in say hi".

"Hi".

   I seen the new boy and I sit quite in the back of the room but my sister said hi.

    "Hi Nevu-in my name is Kōtoni it's nice to meet you if you would like to sit with us at the table".

"Sure I like to sit with you".

         Class went bye fast like usually but it's probably cause I was drawing to pass the time like I always do when the bell for lunch rings. Everyone runs but me when I ran into akane.

   "You know you should kill yourself or stay away from Reimondo got it".

             When she left I was curios did Reimondo even like me my face started to get red again when I heard a voice.

   "Hey Anba are you okay little girl".

    Hey im not a little girl take it back now.

     "Make me wolf girl".

     I jumped on him giving him a noogie until my face gets red. He pokes my check teasing me. 
                  No it is not my face is perfectly okay. Well me and Reimondo made it to lunch but Akane was sitting with him. Oh come on I just sat by myself I didn't want to be around her but I thought about what she said when I just put my head down.

   "Reimondo why is Anba sitting by herself".

"I don't know". 

    "Oh I go see why".

  I lift my head seeing Akane heading my way.

           What do you want.

   "I wanted to tell you how I slept with Reimondo and he said he loves me".

    I ignored her and kept my head down deep inside I wanted to cry but I just didn't. Leave me alone now. Days went by I just ignored everyone around me keeping everything inside.

           Well students it's time for you to go home I know you don't like your parents but you got to deal with it until after break. I went home and seen my parents they were arguing again. I went to see my sister Kōtoni but she was talking to nevu-in so I decided to see my bother jonasan but he was talking to Aneko a girl he meet in class.

            Well since I had know one to talk to I went to my room all by myself I sat in the quite. I was sad I started to cry.

            I didn't know why I just did I whipped them away.

       As our break got close to a end I stared to freak I didn't want to see her so I wasn't thinking right I cut myself trying to kill myself.

         I was in the hospital when reimondo walks in just who I wanted to see huh.

        "Hey Anba what were you thinking".

       I was thinking why did you sleep with Akane and you said I love you.

     "Who told you that".

            Akane did herself. When I didn't noticed he was hugging me.

       "I did not sleep with her and I don't love her".

        Oh well why would she do that.

       "I don't know but I'm telling the principal".

Okay. I went though the rest of my break with Reimondo it was the best I think I started to grow feelings for him. 

Reimondo prov- I stared to grow fall in love with her she is beautiful. When I got to the school I seen her with the ears and tail all I can do is pet her head being awkward but its cute when I see her face turns red.

  "What is wrong with you".

    Nothing I realize that I was blushing. I got to nervous and walked off. Why can't I just tell her I love her what is wrong with me come on all I got to say I love you. I walk to class next to Anba while she talked.

     "Hey Anba can I talk to you after school".

  Yes I like to talk to you.

  Anba prov- I was walking home after school then I realize that I needed to meet Reimondo so I text him to see where I should go when he told me to meet him at a restaurant name pita pan so I started to walk there when something hit me head on I want out of conscience.