synchronize

"Meeting You Was Fate,

becoming your friend was a choice,

but falling inlove with you was out my control."

-RedDarkAngel

The First Time I saw You

  It all started when i took my summer class in Bacolod Tay Tung

High School to cover up my failure in math.

I came early. Wearing a oceanic blue dress. Long hair. A shy type.

   I saw you enter the classroom with other classmates (which was your friends). You seated 1 table apart from me but you transfered at the back of an Asian looking guy named Roxymer Chua also known as 'Stick'. I was really shy that day it's like I don't know what to do it's like what usually new students are.

The first time I glanced at you i felt something. A spark perhaps. Other term LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

I cant help it you were just too charming for me i feel like my world is turning upside down, well what can I say i fall too easy :3.

You're just it.  And there I was.

When She Came

I thought that throughout summer class I'm the only girl in the room (but of course our teacher Mrs. Peralita ) but when she came I feel very very very happy and I said to my self we will be very very good friends.. her name is Christine Uy or known as creamkies...  When she talked to me ask me some series of questions my confidence just burst out it's like I've lost my shyness. yeah she's a blessing to me.

When she came I feel like I'm in heaven and she's my angel. She's important to me. Whoever hurts her will be dead.

Because Of FOOD