FOOD

I love food...

When I like someone I give him/her food whenever he/she ask for some or not.

Food is a sign whether I like you or not.

When I really really like you I will treat you food especially sweets and ice cream. XD

I wont be describing things. I'll proceed. I wont be talking about my likes, etc.; that was just an introduction about why the tittle of this chap. is FOOD.

That day was the 3rd day or 4th day or 5th day or on tge 2nd week? (Authors Note: forgive me. b'cuz I may have ADHD or Amnesia hehehe XD) of summer class I bought allot of food, well what can I say I'm a food lover. I offer Creamkies some of my foods which means I like her. Food is the bridge why we became real good friends also to stick. I met Jann Mark Macam, we became friends because of team work in our math activities, he knows those math problems that's hard for me, and vice versa, because that i like him I started giving him foods. hehehe...

Time went by. I know them I mean the likes and dislikes their personalities which makes me LIKE them even more, I started treating them foods, and also hanging out with them, playing with them like kids (A.N.: Im still 14 and Im now a 4th yr. h.s. unbelievable right? Im a little childish sometimes when Im with those people I like and comfortable with. :D) yeah.. playing that's one of my likies... and that's me.

Moving forward. I fell inlove with them. They just knew the real me. They know who really I am more than my friends from my school. Their one of the important people in my life. And it all started With FOODS.