Evil Tigress???

Two hours had passed before the warriors decided to check up on Tigress. Crane had painted a lotus flower at the edge of the town and was letting it dry in the bedroom inn. Viper had gone on a little shopping-spree and came back with purple and red colored dance ribbons. Monkey and Mantis decided to play a few pranks on the villagers which they didn't take well. Po went around the village looking for any food he could try.

When they returned to the room, Tigress was started to wake up. The masters approached her as she tried to sit up. "How are you feeling?" Viper asked her. 

"Better than before, at the least." Tigress replied. "Anything happen while I was here?"

 "Nothing much really." Crane admitted. "We just hung out in the village and Master Shifu is meditating. Again." 

"We'll hit the road in the morning." Monkey said, informing Tigress of their plans. Tigress nodded, with not that much expression on her face. 

"So...What happened then?" Mantis finally said.

 "What?" Tigress snapped out of her thoughts. 

"You know. What happened when you were back at that castle place? The place where you knocked-out for like the fourth time in a row?" 

"Oh...That..." Tigress sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I just heard some sort of roar. And before I passed-out, again, I saw a shadow flying at me."

"Maybe Master Shifu will understand what happened." Po suggested.

 "Yeah, he should be back soon. I'll go get him." Crane agreed. 

"No, stop." Tigress said before Crane could leave. He looked at her questioningly. Tigress sighed again. "I don't want to worry him like I seemed to have before. He was already worried that I'd turn my back on him. This will just be adding more fire. Besides, I'm sure this is nothing." The others looked at her unconvinced, but decided to forget it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nighttime came once again. Everybody was asleep and the village was quiet. The masters had bought an extra bedroom so that there was more space for them to sleep in. In one room was Tigress, Po, Viper and Mantis. The other was being occupied by Master Shifu, Monkey and Crane. Everyone was peaceful...at least, almost everyone.

Tigress was tossing and turning in her bed as she tried to find a comfortable spot to sleep in. Something about her own presence felt...off. She eventually gave up on sleeping and sat up on her bed, looking out the open window. The moon gave a dim light, along with the stars which made everything look mysterious and dark. The sun wouldn't be up until much later.

Tigress sighed softly as she started to feel dizzy. Tigress tired to back down to rest her head, but the nausea she felt was starting to turn into slight pain. So then, Tigress quickly closed her eyes inn effort to make the pain stop. It didn't work. 

The master groaned in agony as the pain got even worse. This made her temporary roommates wake up. They glanced at Tigress who was holding her head painfully. They rushed over to her in panic. "Viper, get the others!" Po told her. Viper then slithered into the other room hurriedly. Mantis got an ice-pack for Tigress' head as Po tried whatever he could to help. There was really not much that could be done.

Tigress groaned even more, but she forced herself to sit up. The pain in her head made her nauseous and her sight was getting darker. As hard as she tried, her vision blacked-out. She didn't feel like she was asleep though. 

She felt as if someone pulled a blindfold over her eyes and took control of her own body. She didn't know what happened next. She just remembered people's voices as she felt herself jumping, running and fighting. She couldn't see, or remember seeing, a single thing. She sighed as she finally stopped resisting.