part 3

while the people were talking with them suddenly a clock appears and ticks 12:00 .then people discussed that "They will remain with us only for 12 hrs so treat them with royal manner till the last minute ".The villagers planed a grand lunch and treated both of them like a king and queen.After sometime the clock started countdown to 10 seconds first the boy disappeared .then 3..2..1.. girl started disappearing and waved them GoodBye.

Suddenly sun rays falls on her and she opened her eyes.she was sleeping on the book whole night.she thought that it was a dream but when she turned the pages. she saw that each and every situation in the city was written in the book. At the last page it was written that "Gift to our life saver".she felt very happy but she is missing the guy very much.

she went back to her work.After sometime someone coming towards her and her eyes filled with tears .But she covered the tears when he came nearby he was guy she met in the city of Silence.she didn't talk anything because she didn't know that he will recognize her or not. She just stood before him. The he said "Will you marry me ".She was shocked and immediately said "Yes".She started crying because of happiness. It was the happiest day in her whole life. Then she thanked god that a book changed her life.
They lived happily forever and ever.

*THE END*

*PLEASE Don't forget to vote my book *

Thank you
it's my first book