Chapter 1 today is a good day

(Deven POV)

"Deven get your lazy ass out of bed" said my mom loudly. I groaned loudly getting up telling her I'm coming.

I went to the bathroom took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then my phone ringed so I quickly jumped on my bed with my feet up like your typical teenage girl in love. When I answer the phone I heard a man say " your the one I've been waiting for and I love you. One more thing I'm going to make you mine."

Then I realized it was my best friend so I laughed then said " so are you still picking me up for the mating ceremony." He also laughed and said " how did you know it was me and yes I'm going to pick you up at 7:00."

I laughed and said " I know your voice and I'll be ready at 7 see you then" and hung up.

I was so happy I really wanted to meet my mate and I wanted him to be a guy. I really didn't want a female mate because I would only love them because of the mate bond.

(After school)

After school I went straight home. When I got there I took a long hot shower, a bath and then moisturizing cream. I wanted to look and smell perfect. After I was done I looked at the time it was already 6:50. I knew that no matter what happened at the ceremony today was going to be a good day.

When Daniel got there I was so happy. I had a crush on him for years but today was not about that today was about my mate.

Then he said something that made me blush so hard he said " if we don't get going now I'm going to punish you. you've never had my punishments before. Especially with you dressed like that. You do know bad boys get punished." Then I quickly got up and jumped in his car that made him laugh. I couldn't wait until we got there.

(Authors note : what did you think comment, vote your opinion matters.)