Chapter 3 claim me

(Daniel POV)

I couldn't keep my hands off of him. When we were kissing my wolf wanted me to claim him. I wanted to make him mine but I didn't want to rush him into anything. Suddenly he got on top of me and started to grind on me. I could feel how hard he was so I got on top of him and started to take his pants off. When I took all of his clothes off I couldn't help but look.

Then I said " your so beautiful" he blushed so hard that you would think he was a tomato. He then took my clothes off. I was so hard when he took me in his mouth. I groaned so loud. I was on the verge of coming. It felt so good so I started pumping his hard cock to make him feel pleasure. We then both screamed " I'm coming".

I told him "punishment time". He whispered in a small voice that if I wasn't a wolf I couldn't hear him " good because I want you inside of me". I did as he asked and put my hard cock on his entrance. He begged me to be gentile and I kissed him while easing my cock inside of him.

He moaned loudly and screamed at me saying " don't tease me I want all of you now". That made me so rock hard so put my cock fully inside of him. He moaned and grinding against my cock. I loved it so much. Then I went harder and pounded him so hard. He was moaning and screaming my name. I loved if when he did that because his voice was so squeaky in person but in bed he was like a grown man moaning. He had base in his voice he couldn't help it but tear was rolling down his face so I stopped.

He got really sad when I did and said " did I do something wrong? You don't like me anymore do you? I'm sorry I'll just ...."

That made me really sad and I said to him" you were in pain and crying so I stopped. The truth is I love you and I will always want you. "

He grabbed me and kissed me so hard while getting on top of me riding me. I groaned loudly cause him to smile.

He said " claim me" so I bite him on his shoulder. He moaned loudly. I licked it so it would heal. He loved it when I licked it.

He moaned telling me to keep on going so I did.

When we were done I carried him to the car because really sore. When we got to his house he was sleep so I put hi and his bed and was about to leave. He jumped up behind me grabbing me saying " baby stay with me my dad won't mind he knows I'm gay and that my mate will be here with me."

I put him back into the bed holding him in my arms. Before we drifted off to sleep I told him " i love you and I will do whatever you ask of me. I want you to love me forever and I will do the same." He was blushing so hard while asking me "will you claim me as your mate in front of everyone". I nodded and told him " anything you want I will give you. He kissed me with so much passion and said " well I already have your virginity". I laughed with him for so long it felt like years.

Before we went to sleep we both said it at the same time laughing " I love you".