Suga- Cat(smut)

#Yoongi's POV

My life was very boring so I asked my friends to give me some tips on what to do so I won't be bored and one of them said, get a pet. I don't really like animals because I need to train them but maybe I won't be bored if I have them so decided to buy one.

I went to the pet store and asked what is good for a companion, "are you active or not?" The person asked "not really, I would rather find someone who I can relax or cuddle with" I said embarrassed "okay what about a bunny or hamsters?" He asked "I already have a living bunny (jungkook) and my friend already have a hamster (Jin's oden), I think it was a hamster but I don't know" I said "what about a cat?" He asked and I nodded thinking it was a good idea.

We went to the cat section. "Do you want cats or kittens?" He asked "cat" I replied. "You can choose" he said pointing to a row of cats. "They are the better ones" he said. "How did you find them?" I asked "some of them were mated by our original cats and some of them were rescued" he explained. I looked at cat number one and it looks scared of me so I didn't like it. Cat number two is fat and it is eating, I would not like a fat cat too much. Cat number three is just to active since he kept on running around the cage. Cat number four was too noisy and kept on meowing and purring but cat number five was the prettiest. It was a white cat with big brown eyes and I saw it sleeping. It wakes up and looked at me before coming to me. I put a finger inside the cage and it sniff my hand before touching it with it's paws.

"Can I know some info about this cat?" I asked "of course, we found her in a box beside the street when she was a kitten and she was very dirty but then after we bathe her, she was as white as snow, she is very cute, not loud and loves to cuddle and sits on people's laps. She also is kind of expensive because of her rare white fur" he explained "I'll buy her" I said without hesitation and he looks surprised before leading me to the counter to buy. But before that I bought some foods, cage, toys, play pen, cat house, litter box and etc.

I went back home and we went in. She was looking outside the cage. "Okay so first, we need to name you" I said after putting her cage down and let her out. I was sitting on the floor with her playing with my fingers. "What about hyemin?" I asked and she responded with a purr so I guess it's yes? "It's already dinner time so let's eat" I said as I took out her new bowl and pour in some foods for her. I heated up a cold leftover pizza and we ate together. After I was done I saw her trying to jump to my lap. I was sitting down on the sofa watching her play her new toys but suddenly she went and jump to my lap. She almost fell but I helped her. I giggled at her cuteness and while she was sitting on my lap, I pet her head and she licks my finger before gently biting it and when I brought my hand higher she stood on my crotch and I accidentally groan. "Shit, no no hyemin" I warned her and she sits quietly on my lap. I look at the time and brought her to my room before the both of us sleeps on the sofa.

*next day

I hug my new cat not wanting to wake up yet but I felt a soft skin and I was stroking it. I pulled my cat closer to me before I felt something round and soft on my chest and when I touch my cat moaned and after that my eyes shot opened before looking beside me. I was terrified of what I saw, I saw a GIRL on my bed. I let out a small scream before standing up from the bed and not only that but she was completely naked. "Fuck, what is this?" I asked and I felt myself having a boner "no time to have a boner" I said to myself and she stirred before opening her eyes and smiled warmly to me.

She sits up and faced me. "Umm who are you? And please wear something" I said covering my not-so-innocent eyes "I am hyemin, your cat and if you're wondering how I became human is because I am supernatural? I think so and that was the reason why I was thrown out by my previous owner." She explained "Can I use your shirt?" She asked before standing up and went to my closet to take a big shirt and use it. "Ummm, can you change back to a kitten?" I asked not covering my eyes anymore "do you not like my human form?" She asked frowning "n-no that's not it, it's just that I was wondering" I said "I could but I don't want to" she smiled "please take care of me" she continued before bowing.