41💙💚

5 months later

Jamie

It's been 5 months since me and Dakota met and we became real close . My birthday was a couple months ago and I had a blast . Even though Dakota couldn't make it . But he took me shopping and out to eat then he got my nails done .

It seems like the family is falling apart jade and the girls left . Chase haven't been coming around and he said he's moving away too. Naomi and tristan haven't talked since they left the hospital.

He moved real far and the boys barely come . Naomi been stressing so I try to help her with the kids as much as I can .

I heard Ciara and Mike broke up because he cheated and took kaiden away from her.

Destiny

Me and dev still together and I'm 5 months pregnant and were having a boy . dev back in the game which I don't know why . I just don't want him to turn out like Dan and start hitting us.

He also sold his shop and stop playing football. Mama been sick and all he do is drink and smoke.

Ariel was sleep and I was sitting on the couch waiting for Devan to come home

I had on some laced panties and one of his shirts . and some long socks.

I baby boy I giggled rubbing my huge stomach

I felt him kick a little then he stopped .

I grabbed my pop drinking a little.

I smiled once the door opened and dev walked in with a couple of his boys.

Wassup ma he said kissing my lips

Hi I frowned

Where my baby at he asked

She's sleep I yawned

Ight go upstairs he said

But I want to see you I pouted

Go upstairs he said

I huffed as I stormed upstairs closing the door

Fucking idiot I yelled hitting the door.

I rolled my eyes climbing in bed

A couple minutes later he came upstairs going straight to the shower

I grabbed my chips from the side of the bed turning the TV up .

How was your day he said laying next to me

Okay I said

He tried to grab some of my chips but I slapped his hand .

Dang ma he chuckled

Dont touch my stuff I said