Part Four

I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy watches Spike’s fingers slide in and out of his mouth. She is unaware of the hypnotic effect it is having on her, but Spike is. He smiles around his fingers, moaning and watching her delicious reaction.

“H-how do you do that?” She asks; her voice breathy and thin. He removes the final finger, which happens to be the middle, from his mouth with a soft ‘pop.’

“Do what, luv?” He spreads his hands over her thighs, squeezing gently.

“Make everything so...so...”

“Sexy?” He winks, but there is only a playful arrogance in it.

“Yeah.” Normally she would argue, but there’s no arguing with the proof of her heady scent perfuming the air.

“S’ easy when you’re around, pet. You push all of my buttons.” He smiles, tilting his head as his hands continue to knead the muscles in her legs, each bit of pressure from his thumbs moving the muscles beneath her jeans in just...the...right...way. Buffy’s breathing becomes a bit more rapid.

“Do I?” She whispers, a faint smile on her lips as her eyes glaze over with renewed lust.

“Oh yeah.” Spike watches her little pink tongue dart out to moisten her lips and he nods slowly. “You have no idea, Buffy. One look from you and I come undone.” She returns her gaze from his mouth to his eyes as he meets them.

They stare into one another, breathing deeply. Buffy brings her arms up from her sides and runs them through his hair. His eyes close as her fingernails lightly scratch his scalp. Buffy swears she hears him purring.

“Are you...did...did you just purr?” She smiles incredulously. He grins, without opening his eyes, and nods.

“Mmm hmmm. S’ not uncommon, pet, for a vamp to purr when he’s...” He opens his eyes and looks at her. “-happy.” Buffy bites her bottom lip and it makes Spike groan. He shifts underneath her as his straining erection threatens to burst through the denim of his jeans.

“You, uh, want to get more...comfortable?” Buffy continues chewing on her lower lip as the nerves set in again. She removes herself from his lap through a couple of awkward movements, and stands up. Her fly is open and she moves her hands to cover her exposed underwear. Spike chuckles.

“Buffy, luv...not that I’m pushing or anything, but wouldn’t you be more comfortable without those?” He stands and adjusts himself just as she makes the decision to step out of her jeans, leaving her covered in only the thin camisole and her wispy panties. When Spike looks up at her again he freezes, the sight of her clouding his vision.

Her skin is tan all over, the color of clover honey, and smooth; not a blemish in sight. Her thin frame disguises the strength he knows it contains. Her limbs are long and lean and appear perfect to him. He gazes at her from under hooded lids.

“Christ...” He mutters.

“What?” She looks up nervously, unsure of what to do with her hands.

“C’mere, luv.” He holds out his arms to her and she steps into them. He closes the circle around her and places his hands on her waist.

“Nothin’ I just...just wanna hold you.” He tucks her head under his chin and holds her close to him. She wraps her arms around his waist and turns her cheek into his chest, letting herself get lost in the feel of him; the smell. “You feel so good, luv. This feels so...so good.”