Mistletoe

You can see most of her information right in her reference sheet, but I am going to be adding some more information that I didn't have time to write

Mistletoe once had a brother, his name was Cherry. He went to the Army, but never came home. During battle, he was shot down and fell off a cliff. They never found his body, but when he was shot down it created a diversion for the Army to invade the German's camp. They won the battle, and Cherry was honored by the entire nation. Mistletoe never forgot her brother's sacrifice, and will often sit down and pray to him.

Mistletoe's mother was a rabbit, but her father was a wolf. Nina, her mom, fell in love with Chase when she was younger. She was often made fun of because she was a rabbit and Chase was a wolf. But nevertheless, she gave birth to his children. They were both wolf-rabbit hybrids, but this gave them the quickness of a rabbit and the strength of a wolf. They never got to meet either of their parents. Nina died soon after giving birth, and Chase was shot and killed by humans.

When Mistletoe was 11, she fell in love with a rabbit named Jack. (Get it? Jack rabbit?) He didn't have the same feelings, and shut her out. She felt discouraged and heartbroken, shutting herself away in her room for days. But eventually, she decided that love didn't need to change her personality, and became her cheerful self again. Jack grew jealous and tried asking her out, saying he made a mistake. All she did was say, "Yes, you sure did." Then she walked away.

Mistletoe had a strange addiction to Christmas. She always puts up the best light display and has a big Christmas party, where even strangers are invited. She always dresses in a holiday outfit within a month of December 25, and sings Christmas songs for fun. She truly gets into the Christmas spirit.