Master and Slave

This is just a sketch of my two OCs, Devil and Angel

This is just a sketch of my two OCs, Devil and Angel. So, here is there backstory:

Angel was chained to a fence post and being auctioned for millions of dollars as a slave. There was one wolf in the back who didn't say anything, but towards the end called out over 5 trillion dollars. As the wolf came to claim his prize, Angel wondered if he would hurt him. "Hello, slave. My name is Devil, but you will call me Master," was all the wolf said to him that day. When they got home, Angel was given his own room but was forced to stay in there and not come out. To ensure this would happen, Devil put a red collar on him and tied him to a bed. A couple days later is when they had their first "fun". (This following part is my favorite part from their backstory."

Angel winced in pain as Devil entered him roughly, thrusting deeply into him. "Ahh~," he moaned in pleasure, feeling the collar tighten and pull him back as his master pulled on the leash. "That's a good puppy," he growled as he thrusted faster and harder into him, causing Angel to yowl. "Master!" He yowled, but Devil snarled, "No, for now you call me Daddy."  "Okay, Daddy. I'm gonna c*m!" Then he came, and soon after Devil too came.