17. Seeing eye to eye

Guys, I'm having a writer's block... -_-'

It sucks balls (excuse my language).

But here you go, I'm not that satified with it, but meh. It's not gonna get much better.

And I discovered I can vote on my own story... isn't that kinda cheating or something? I dunno.

Well, I hope you enjoy.

“Okay, you’re seriously going to have to lay off with that,” Derek grumbled, as he rolled his eyes at Leo’s steadying hand on his lower back. They had woken up together and looked into each other’s eyes, everything seemed to promise a perfect day. Well, that lasted about ten minutes.

Leo had somehow gotten it into his head that Derek was dying and that everyone was trying to kill him. That had to be the explanation of his behaviour. Because he’d practically jumped in front of the door when Derek wanted to go down to the store for breakfast since the fridge was empty, but fine, Derek could live with that. It might actually be nice to get delivered. So when the food arrived and Leo wouldn’t let them inside but ordered them to leave it outside Derek started getting suspicious. This was where things started getting really weird. After they had eaten, Derek wanted to go to the bathroom and Leo waited outside. Like leaning against the door outside.

Now they were finally on their way downstairs after Derek had told Leo that he could join him on a walk around the building or go fuck himself while Derek went alone.

“You could fall,” Leo said, his voice steady and calm, betraying the fact that he was taking paranoid and overprotective to a new extreme.

“You are more likely to fall down these stairs than I am, if you get what I’m mean,” Derek teased and slapped Leo’s arse while discreetly trying to get Leo to relax. Didn’t work. Leo frowned and glanced at him. “Why would I fall?” Oh, I don’t know. Because you bottomed for the first time in your life and that was some hard, wild, riding you did last night. I truly have no idea. “Never mind,” Derek sighed.

“We’re going back now,” Leo said and turned Derek around in an elegant manoeuvre. “Leo...” Leo ignored Derek’s threatening voice - which no doubt sounded pathetic compared to what he had heard in his profession, but none the less didn’t make Derek any less annoyed. “Goddammit Leo, we went over this already. I’m not made of porcelain, I’m no damsel, and I am most certainly not someone you can just boss around with.” Derek dug in his heels and grabbed at the railing in an attempt to stop or at least slow Leo down. Leo didn’t even seem to notice.

“Going outside is dangerous.”

“Leo, let go off me and stop being so paranoid!” Derek half said, half yelled, as he continued trying to stop Leo the bulldozer.

Suddenly Leo stopped and turned them both around so they were looking at each other. “Okay,” he said, the sincerity clear in his voice. Derek felt so confused he had to ask him to repeat himself to be sure he had heard right.

“Yes, you can go outside on a walk. On one condition though.”