Chapter 1

This story starts from kavitha's entry track. This track is been asked by my friends evaMESSIE and Nagamanasa. I am dedicating this to them. Hope you guys like this. I don't remember i have read any ff on this track. If any of you find it similar to any other stories then pls let me know 😊

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 1

Ragini and dadi are in the upstairs and is very much anxious bcoz one photograph is going to destroy whole maheswari. Her revenge will get fulfilled.

"Dadi i am very happy. We will win and swara can't do anything."

"Yes ladoo i am missing her. Where is she?? I want to see her sad and crying face seeing dp getting arrested. She can't save him now."

"You are right dadi. This one pic is enough." Ragini said and both walked ahead to come down only to be stopped seeing sanskar there. Both are panicked. Ragini suddenly hided the cover behind her hand. Sanskar saw that also he had heard their conversation. He came close to ragini while she moved back.

"Sanskar just stop it. Don't come near me."

"What will you do if i come?? And what that pic has?? If swara is not here then i am here. I won't let your plan to win." Saying this he tried to snatch the cover but dadi got it and moved quickly but sanskar stopped her and snatched the pic. When he is going to open the pic ragini took the flower vase and hit sanskar's head hardly. Sanskar is shocked and left the cover and fell down.

Dadi is shocked."Ladoo what's this?? If something happens to him we will be in danger."

"Dadi before that we will make police arrest dp. So sanskar and others will be busy in bringing dp out. So we won't be in danger." Ragini said and both smirked and went down.

Everyone are immersed in the party. Ragini and dadi came and ragini took the mike and said,"Thank you everyone for coming here on my invitation. This new year gonna be a special to everyone. All the people who will present here will Witness the original character of a big personality."

Everyone are confused and eager to know what is happening. Ragini started the count down. When she is finished with the count down swara came at the same time. Ragini and dadi are happy to see her.

"Welcome swara. I was disappointed bcoz you are not here to see a special person's sin. But now i am happy." Ragini said and took the pendrive from the cover and connected it to the projector. There is a white screen present. A video is played where a man is stabbing a girl. Then the man turned and everyone is shocked to see dp's face. Dp gasped in fear. He didn't expect this to happen. Everyone there started to murmur. Even the girl's face is zoomed and showed to everyone who the girl is. Swara saw this but she didn't react bcoz she is searching sanskar. She went to laksh and asked him,"Laksh where is sanskar??"

Laksh is quiet shocked at her behavior. "Swara have you seen what is happening here??"

"Laksh i know everything and don't worry nothing will happen to bade papa. Trust me. I want to know where is sanskar??"

He smiled as he is sure swara will tackle this problem. He didn't see the girl's face when the video showed as he was busy in talking to swara. Only swara saw the girl's face. Then he searched here and there. Not finding sanskar anywhere he went to search for him. Ragini then said,"Okie now as you all have seen the true character of your beloved samaj head Mr.DurgaPrasad Maheswari i request the police officer to come now and arrest him." Police officer came inside but swara stopped them and said,"Inspector may i know why are you arresting my bade papa??"