Chapter 2

Episode 2

"Who are you??" Swara is shocked. Even everyone out there are shocked.

"Sanskar what are you speaking??"dp asked.

"Bade papa pls don't do anything to kavitha. I love her a lot." Sanskar said and swara ran from there cryingly followed by shemish and even everyone went out.

"Doctor what happened to sanskar?? Why he is behaving like this??"sujatha asked.

"Mrs.Maheswari i think your son is suffering from amnesia. He forgot the recent incidents. Tomorrow bring him to the hospital i will check and tell you everything. Now i am leaving." Doctor said and went from there. Everyone out there were shocked. They didn't expect this at all. Everyone got angry on Ragini. But swara is shattered a lot. She didn't expect this at all. Shomi saw her shattered state and went near her and held her shoulder and said,"Shona don't cry. What if sanskar's memory is lost?? Your memory is there na?? Make him remember everything and i know sanskar loves you a lot. Your love will revive all his memory. Don't cry shona."

"Yes swara beta mishti is right. Don't loose your hope. I didn't like when sanskar didn't believe your love. But your love is true. Prove it and make him remember everything." Shekar said.

"Now will you all stop it. You are mistaken. Sanskar doesn't love swara. He just loves kavitha. And now she is back. So take back your daughter to your home." Sujatha said and everyone are shocked.

"Chachi what are you saying?? Everyone here knows sanskar loves swara. Now he doesn't love Kavitha." Laksh said.

"Laksh i am his mom. I know everything and these gadodia sisters have done a lot to this family. Enough of everything. I want this family to be peaceful like before these sisters come into our life."

"Sujathaji what are you saying?? If you are afraid of ragini then i assure you she won't be problem to your family in any way." Shekar said.

"I don't want any of your assurance. I just want you to take your daughter back to your home. Legally also both are divorced."

"Sujatha think before you speak anything. It's about sanskar's life."dp said.

"I am also saying the same thing bhaisa. It's my son's life. I don't want anyone to interfere."

"Sujatha shut up. You have spoke much. Don't forget he is my bhaisa. And listen sanskar is my son too. And swara won't go from here. She will be here till sanskar gets back his memory. After he gets his memory back if he doesn't want swara to be here then swara won't be here."

"Ji suddenly how come you have this much affection on sanskar?? When your bhaisa asked him to go out of this house you didn't talk anything na??"

"Sujatha don't forget. Even you were silent. So you also shouldn't say anything."

"Ji i am his mom."

"Then i am his father."

"Okie if you are that much adamant then listen swara and sanskar are divorced. So she can't stay here."

"Sujatha i asked the lawyer. The papers haven't been submitted so i asked him not to proceed."

"Ji how can you do this?? This swara will be a curse for sanskar and this family. Why don't you understand."

"Sujatha don't you have shame?? You and sanskar did that much to swara but she forgot everything and turned sanskar to a good person. But you are doing injustice with her."

"Mom, papa pls don't fight for me. And mom you can't send me out. I was silent thinking you will understand me. But no you won't understand me at all. And mom listen i am still sanskar's legal wife. You can't send me out." Swara said and everyone are smiled.