Chapter 3

Episode 3

Parvati went to police station only to be returned with heavy heart as Police refused to leave Ragini. She didn't know what to do. Then suddenly she thought to ask help from shekar as she didn't have any choice. She knows Maheswaris won't help her after she and ragini did so much. So she thought to ask help from shekar. She went to dida's house and saw shekar sitting in the sofa reading newspaper and meanwhile drinking coffee.

"Shekar." Dadi called silently. Shekar look up and saw dadi. He got angry, "what are you doing here??"

"Shekar please do something and bring Ragini out. I will do whatever you say. You and sharmistha can live in our house itself. I won't say anything at all. Pls shekar just think of Janki. If she sees this will she be happy?? Just for sake of Janki. Pls shekar."

"Ma as you are saying this much I will come with you. But I have some conditions. If you fulfill it I will surely get Ragini out. Not only get her out but also will take the case back. Are you Okie for the conditions??"

"I am ready for the conditions Shekar. I just need my ragini out."

"Okie then come with me." Saying this shekar took dadi out. Shomi is confused so she too went back of him.

Shekar, shomi and dadi went to lawyer office first. Shekhar asked shomi and dadi to be out and he went inside and came after sometime with some documents in his hands. Then everyone went to maheswari mansion.

"Shekhar whats is happening?? Why are we here?? You told me you will get ragini out??"

"Ma for that only we came here bcoz its maheswari's who gave the complaint."

Everyone went inside. Maheswaris are shocked seeing dadi there. They got angry. Seeing their expressions shekar said,"Durgaprasadji i know you will be angry on me for bringing ma here but i came here for a cause. It will be benefit for us also." Hearing it everyone kept quiet.

"Shekarji what are you saying??"dp asked.

"Durgaprasadji i want you all to take the case back which you gave on ragini."

"Papa what are you speaking?? How can you even think like this?? No this won't happen at all. Yesterday i was happy seeing you standing against Ragini but today again you are on your daughters side. How can you turn like this in one night??"

"Laksh just listen to me first. I am doing this for everyone's good not bcoz i love Ragini. See ragini and my ma signs this document then pls take her case back."

"What document is this shekarji??"

"Dpji still all your property are on ragini's name and laksh do you think ragini will give divorce to you easily?? No she won't. For that reason only I got this document. I thought to make the divorce and property papers ready but lawyer said it can't happen immediately. So only i got this document. In this one document ragini herself will write that she will transfer the property on dpji name and will give divorce to you and also she won't interfere in swara's life. And ragini and ma should leave this city." Shekar said and everyone were shocked. They didn't expect Shekar will go to this extent.

"Shekar what's this?? How can you do this to your own daughter??"

"Ma please. Don't act like sane. You thought to bring me to your side using Janki's name. I know your trick." Shekar said and parvathy is shocked.

"Laksh i think shekarji is right. Ragini is not innocent. She will plan something and trouble us. So why don't we use this opportunity??"

"Papa if she goes out from my life thats enough." Laksh said and everyone too accepted it. Then Dp, shekar, parvathy and laksh went to police station and talked to ragini. She didn't accept it immediately.  After lot of talks ragini accepted and signed the document. Everyone became happy and dp took the case back. As said ragini and parvathy left Kolkata.