again

cIoudust's entry for the macklemcvey Heavy Crown Contest. I hope you enjoy x

Reina's POV:

A finger prodded at my shoulder blade relentlessly, as I internally groaned, missing the sweet sanctuary of my rest. Whilst my eyes fluttered open, I was welcomed by the chiseled face of my husband. He smiled down at me wildly, curved over the bed as he towered over my still body.

"Morning," I grumbled woozily, still slowly allowing my senses to fully reawaken after my long slumber.

"Afternoon," he chuckled, before leaning forward and leaving a chaste kiss on my forehead.

Before I could speak again, he quickly added; "Breakfast has been prepared for you downstairs. Once you've eaten, come back upstairs. I've left a dress out for you. I want you to put in on and meet me in the flower gardens at 3. No questions asked."

"No questions asked?" I retorted, with an obvious look of confusion painted across my face. He replied with an assertive nod of his head, before placing a final kiss on my cheek and leaving the room.

I was left, bewildered, mothering a building bundle of excitement in the pit of my stomach.

*1 hour later*

The meal Harry had left prepared for me was hearty and warm. I felt fulfilled after consumption.

After a refreshing shower and quick shave, I slipped into the dress hung on the door. It was divine; floor-length, golden, and oozing innocence. The back was cut out, completing the sultry look.

Carelessly, I threw my hair up and made my way to the garden

I admired the beautiful flower beds as I passed them, vaguely making out the muscular silhouette of Harry in the background. He too was surrounded by flowers, stood beside a stunning rose garden.

 He too was surrounded by flowers, stood beside a stunning rose garden

I noticed another figure beside him. Nearing closer, I was able to distinguish it as my grandmother.  What was happening? She made her way towards me swiftly, with a blinding smile painted across her aging face.

"What's going on?" I asked in discombobulation, as she threaded her arm through mine and led me towards Harry. He looked as devilishly handsome as always, with an endearing smirk on his face and a loving glint in his mesmerising, emerald eyes. He was dressed in an expensive-looking suit, dripping in 'prince.' She only giggled in response and shoved me in direction of my husband.

"Harry, what's happening?" I questioned as he took a hold of both of my hands, and my grandmother shifted to stand to the side of us.

"Reina. When we were first wed, we were strangers. I did not know you, you did not know me." He sighed deeply, his eyes capturing mine as he held me with a strong gaze. "My little dragon, I wish we could do it again. Without the force... just us. Two lovers, a real marriage; what we want. Since you informed me of our baby, I've been thinking a lot."

In a split second, he was down on one knee, my right hand in his as his thumb traced my skin gently. My heart was racing a million beats per second and felt as if it would burst any minute.

"Marry me... again?"

I nodded as if my head would fall off my neck and land beside him. He picked me up effortlessly as I slung my arms around his neck and nestled into the crook. After embracing each other for a second, he placed me back down, the two of us oblivious to my grandmother tearing up next to us.

"Alright then. Harry, your vows?" She finally piped up from the left. I looked at her and smiled briefly, before facing Harry once again.

"Reina. Since I first laid my eyes on you, I was speechless. You are truly breathtaking. You are the part of me that was missing all my life; and I am so lucky to have you now - to be able to hold you, to kiss you, to love you. I take you with all your faults and strengths, as I offer you mine in return. I promise to remember that neither one of us are perfect, but live by the idea that we are perfect for one another.  I promise to love you without condition, to honour you each and every day, to support you when you are low, to laugh with you when you are glad, to guide you when you need it most, and to always be there... always. I'd choose you in any world, any lifetime, in any version of reality. I promise to stay by your side, especially now you are carrying my child, my tiny dragon, my tiny lion. I love and respect you, forever and always; my little dragon."

By this point, I was uncontrollably bawling, not able to stop the flood of tears leaving my eyes.

"Beautiful. Reina?" My grandmother asked.

"Harry. This is stunning. I'm going to give this my best but I'm not prepared so bear with me."  I chuckled nervously, my eyes flickering to my feet before making contact with Harry's again.

"I  love you. I love you because you respect me, you listen. I love you because you are always there for me, always supporting me, always by my side.  I love you, not only for your striking looks and smile, but for your golden heart and caring soul."

I gripped his hands tighter.

"I promise to be patient, loving, funny, nurturing, kind, and caring. But most of all, I promise to be a great wife and an even better mother. My sweet creature, you are my life, my entire world. During the day, when the stars are missing, it does not matter; because you are the stars, in my eyes. And at night, when the sun has gone to sleep, it does not matter also, you are my sun... my light. You are my stars, sun, moon, sky. You are my everything. And for that, I love you."

I had noticed tears begin to build up in Harry's captivating eyes, as I exhaled deeply.

"I know we already have rings, so I brought you a little something extra."

From out of his pocket, he pulled a dainty necklace, with a little dragon at the bottom, enclosed around a ruby jewel.

"With the power invested in me, which is not very much because I have no legal power to do this, I now pronounce you husband and wife

"With the power invested in me, which is not very much because I have no legal power to do this, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Again, you are already married but-"

My grandmother could not finish her rambling as Harry pressed his moisturised lips against my plump ones.

This kiss was different to the others we had shared previously. It was filled with passion and desire, love and need.

I pulled away for a moment before saying; "Thank you for this Harry. Thank you for it all. I love you, you sweet creature."

He stared into my eyes, one arm around my waist, the other placed carefully on my abdomen.

"And you, my little dragon."