who walks in on you + what they do/say (long)

who walks in on you while you are changing

b - clarke, she walks in trying to find bellamy for some leader duties meanwhile you are in the middle of putting on a part of pants. "uh hey bel- OH MY IM SO SORRY"
jm - monty, he walks into the tent to find a new shirt murphy said he could borrow only to find you putting on said shirt. "uh oh hey. I was looking for a shirt but I guess you have it. I'll leave now" "wait monty here" (<<< you say) tossing him another shirt.
m - raven, she was looking for some spare wires when she sees you getting dressed. "hey Monty I'm just looking for some wires. oh your not monty! I'm SO sorry I'll take it and leave"
j - octavia, jasper and octavia are getting ready for a hunt when she goes to get a bag jasper forgot as she sees you rapped in a towel from being out swimming. "oh hey I didn't know you were here-in a towel. ah so see you later?" *runs out*
c - jasper, you and clarke were laying in bed, she gets up to find something and you choice to change into some shorts. "knock knock. hey so- uh oh my I'm s-sorry oh my god your practically half naked." "jasper leave!" (<<<you said) "oh r-right I'm leaving."
o - murphy, getting ready to go to bed murphy walks in as you stand in your underwear. "murphy! get out" you say grabbing a blanket *he leaves with his hands up*
r - bellamy, he walk in to find you in some sweatpants taking off your shirt. "well okay then" *turns around and walks away*

— should I write an imagine book? (the 100)
sorry I had a little break bc I had exams but I'm back and I took a lot of time on this chapter. message me any requests. vote and comment. 💗 -b