first time meeting

when you guys first meet

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

bellamy: clarke brought you into camp for information on the grounders (seeing as you were an injured grounder). bellamy was your guard and couldn't take his eyes off of you. he told clarke to ease up with the yelling. when she left he took care of you.

murphy: you guys meet on earth. murphy was arguing with finn and you stepped in. you told finn off and started a conversation with murphy to know what all the screaming was about. you two quickly became friends and he invited you to the bonfire later that day. you two went to get firewood and soon enough everyday you would walk with him in the forest.

monty: raven sent you to deliver a message to monty after you were gushing about him when you were working with her. he opened the message and chuckled. you were confused until he showed you. 'i'm handing them off to you. they seem to like gushing about you more than working with me ;) <3 - raven'. you guys spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other.

jasper: bellamy and his group went hunting (with you). while they were out and about you had run into a grounder and got pretty beaten up. they all rushed to bring you back. jasper gave up his bed for you and called for clarke. he stayed with you the whole night. when you woke up he asked you if you wanted to hang out with him (like a date almost ;))

clarke: you guys meet at mount weather and you two seemed to take a liking into each other. clarke saved you a few times and you two promised to be together when everything ended. as soon as everyone was free she went looking for you.

octavia: you were put into the ring where you had to fight for your life. you shared a glance with octavia before the fight began. during the battle she kept her eye on you. you ended up winning the fight and your freedom in the bunker. octavia got u fixed up and from there she kept falling more and more in love with you as the years pulled on in the bunker.

raven: you helped her get out of her pod and find her radio when she landed on the ground. that day you spent helping her try to fix it. you guys learned a lot about each other. she always had you by her side everyday from then on and she grew feelings for you.