1

Eddie whimpered as he got pushed and pinned against the wall of the locker room.
The taller boy started kissing and sucking on his neck leaving hickeys.
Eddie threw his head back moaning quietly.

Trent then started pulling Eddie's skirt down but Eddie slapped his hand away and cupped his cheeks looking at him in the eyes. Trent looked at him confused and Eddie immediately smashed their lips together.

They kissed for 10 seconds until Eddie pulled away and shook his head. He slowly pushed Trent away, grabbed his backpack and started walking out of the locker room.

"Hey where the fuck are you going ??? Look what you did to me ! You have to do something about it !"
He said angrily pointing at his boner.

Eddie turned around and gave Trent a dirty look.
"Um... no thank you. I don't want to."
He fake smiled at Trent and walked outside leaving the other boy alone and flustered.

"UGH FUCK YOU !"
Trent yelled but Eddie ignored it and just rolled his eyes.

He walked down the hallway swinging his hips as everyone was looking at him with disgust.

Eddie was known at school for having fuck the half of the boys. But it wasn't true. Eddie was still a virgin and these was just rumors. All Eddie wanted was to find the boy of his life. So yeah he had kissed many boys and he really liked it but he had never felt the butterflies in his stomach. So he kissed as much boys as he could, hoping that one day maybe, he will find the right one. He knew what people thought about him, he heard people calling him a slut, a bitch or a whore at school but he didn't care. At the beginning it really hurt him but he realized they were just stupid people and their opinion didn't matter at all. He just wanted to be happy and he wasn't going to let these fuckers fuck that up so he just ignored them.

He went outside and instead of walking home, walked to the woods. He felt like he needed a break from people so he just walked in the dark woods thinking about life.

As he walked he heard weird noises. Eddie was really curious so he decided to go where the noises came from. He started running towards the noises and realized it was music.

He finally arrived at a lake in the middle of the woods and looked around him panting. The music was now really loud but there was nothing around.

He sighed and walked around the lake. He saw a bunch of cigarettes on the ground and kept walking looking down but bumped into a tree and fell onto the ground.
"Ow... Fuck..."
He mumbled as he got up and looked at his now bleeding knees. He kicked the tree angrily and noticed there was a rope ladder hanging on it. He looked up and saw a hut.

He climbed up the rope ladder and arrived in front of a big wooden door. He leaned on it and listened inside to check if there was someone.

He didn't hear anything but music so he opened the door and looked around in awe but before he could step in, a tall curly haired boy jumped out of nowhere and placed a knife under his throat.

"What are you doing here??Are you from the police ? Who are you ???"
The tall boy asked Eddie.

The smaller boy looked at him confused but not scared. Since he found out his pills were gazebos and he wasn't really sick 5 years ago, Eddie thought he was sort of immortal, he wasn't scared of anything anymore and it wasn't really good because he often put himself in danger without even knowing it. He was really lucky nothing happened to him.

"Do I seriously look like a police officer ? And why would I tell you who I am?"
Eddie asked looking at the boy who seemed familiar to him

"Because when someone ask you a question, you're supposed to answer. So I will ask you again.. Who are you?"
The curly haired boy said bringing the knife closer to his throat.

"I'm Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak. Why the fuck are you threatening me ? Who are you?"

"Oh that's you..."
He said sighing in relief and put his knife back in his pocket.
"I'm Richie, you don't remember me?"

Eddie shook his head 'no' and stared at the boy confused.

"We were in middle school together, I remember you were a real pussy"
He chuckled
"You changed a lot Ed's..."
He said sighing, looking at his cute little face

Eddie immediately remembered the username Richie gave him when they were young and smiled "Trashmouth??"

"Yeah that's me.." Richie said smiling.
"You're still very small" He giggled

"Fortunately not as small as your dick"
Eddie replied giggling

"First of all you just compare yourself with a dick and second of all, I was 12 ! Of course my dick was small, you probably didn't even have one"
Richie said rolling his eyes

"Shut up small dick"
Eddie said smirking teasingly.

Richie's eyes widened. He walked closer to Eddie, looked at him in the eyes for a minute and then started tickling him.

He pushed the small boy in the couch behind him, straddled him and kept tickling Eddie with one hand, using the other to pin his hands against the couch.

"R-RiCHie stOp! Omg p-plEASe !"
Eddie said laughing and squirming under Richie.

Richie giggled and stopped tickling him but his smile immediately faded when he saw red marks on Eddie's neck

He let go of his hands and got up.
"What are these on your neck ?" He asked concerned.

"Hickeys?"
He said as if it were obvious.

Richie just stood there staring at Eddie's neck blankly.

Eddie looked at him confused and got up. He clapped his hands in front of Richie's face which made him jump and shake his head.

"I-I'm sorry... I missed you Ed's" He said taking Eddie in his arms carefully.
Eddie smiled and hugged him back tightly.
"I missed you too Rich'"