Homer and Marge's Divorce: Part 2

Long ago it relates an anecdote about an episode of The Simpsons somewhat strange; "The divorce of Homer and Marge." I know it sounds ridiculous to believe but I just witnessed the sequel to that Damn nightmare, in fact I was so naïve to think that seeing the second part could solve what happened to me... Fuck What would I be thinking?! I know it sounds ridiculous but let me explain from the beginning: I was watching a "family father" sketch on my Computer. Then, when the video ended, as if it were a "flashbacks", I came to mind a scene: "The Simpsons at the end of the introduction entered as always on the couch, looked at the spectator until something happened. Homer puts on a nervous face and starts strangling Marge, she screams but Homer punches him, leaving Marge a black eye. Then she just grabs him by the arms and finally looses it, showing Marge an expression of sadness. "

How could I forget such an introduction? More importantly, why was I remembering now? Fix my look on the screen and see among the suggested videos, I saw for my horror a window where by title was read "The divorce of Homer and Marge (second part)".  

A shiver traversed my spine and a memory almost as distant came to me. I still remember it very well; It was to finish writing the past events relating to that chapter and leave my apartment to take a walk and try to clear my mind. However, down the stairs I saw it lying between the steps... He had a split neck and a little river of blood was formed on the steps... That inert body was my mother's. I ran to her thinking I could help her but it was late, my mother was dead. That memory would pierce my mind even to this day.

And now, I was in the aftermath of that alleged damn video. In my heart I felt like a volt of electricity, at the same time notice how the blood in my chest was pumped quickly and as it cost me to breathe. Look atonic the screen could it be true? I moved the mouse with the intention of closing the browser and just when I get to the "X" I stopped. A foolish thought passed through my brain: "and if... what if seeing the chapter comes back mom?"

It was totally impossible, the dead can't come back, I knew it very well. Besides, could it really be true that the episode would have had something to do with it? But even if it was, something told me that if I saw the episode, maybe I could get rid of the guilt of that tragedy. Hesitate to click on the box, and I began to reason with myself "I have to see it, in the series when they divided the chapter of Burns ' shot in the end everything returned to normal" harassment this sequel will be an exception? " I smiled hesitantly at the screen and clicked.

The introduction was like the common you see in the series, this time (perhaps out of nervousness) pay more attention to the part of the couch. He saw the family gathered and what happened was that Marge showed a look of hatred, Homer looked at her and said something in the ear. Then Marge smiled and grabbed Homer's hand and... I kissed him. This was starting to smile, then the credits went out and continued with the chapter.

The plot began where the first part; Homer was opening the door of his car and just as he enters, you hear the melody of "Close to you " On electric piano, Homer takes out of his pocket a mobile phone and accepts the call. Ask what it is and instantly start to put a face of concern. The scene changes to Flanders by talking to a policeman about the facts that had happened in the house. According to Flanders, it seems that loud cries were heard from the children in the house and very strong blows. The plane of the scene changes to Marge sitting on the door and with a blanket on her shoulders, to my knowledge was shown with an empty look. At that time, a policeman asks Marge to separate herself and looks like this along with another partner, they are carrying with wives to the stepfather. The stepfather while he's moving away, looks at Marge and says, "You can run away and hide them, but those kids will be mine at the end."

It was at that instant that I realized something, the stepfather... It was Jacques Brunswick. You know, that character that came out in the chapter when Homer gives Marge a bowling ball, how could I not have noticed that? I left my thoughts aside and kept observing.