Chapter 1 - The Green Dragon

This is a fan fiction based on the anime/manga Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn). This story is for Jae-ha. I do not own the character except for my own original character. This story is already finished and revised so expect the updates to be regular. Please enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and subscribe!

There are four books in the series and this is the third book. P.S. You don't need to read each and every book to understand one story. My fanfictions are all independent. 

The Definition of Beautiful (Shin-ah Love Story) - Completed

The Definition of Eternity (Zeno Love Story) - Completed

The Definition of Freedom (Jae-ha Love Story) - Completed

The Definition of Loneliness (Kija Love Story) - Completed

***

If you are not aware, some of my original fiction novellas had been signed under 'Dreame'! Because of this, I was able to make writing as a career and it would really mean a lot if you continue supporting me.

Don't worry! I will never forget Wattpad as I am more than willing to provide you with some good anime fan fictions. Stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Please do support my original novellas on Dreame as it would really mean a lot!

1. Download Dreame app on your phone.

2. Search for "Fumise Love" and read my stories there! Or if you are having troubles in finding my account, you can click the external link icon in the page and it will redirect you to my user profile!

***

Chapter 1 – The Green Dragon

The fruits seemed to be tasty. I could also use the other plants as medicine. I needed to have a stock of those so I could heal myself in time if I needed it. I was happy to know that I managed to stumble upon this good side of the forest.

I picked up everything that I needed and everything that my eyes found useful.

I would at least have dinner tonight.

I smiled at the thought.

I wasn't a picky eater. Anything that I found edible, I would eat it. Edible things were God's given grace after all.

Maybe I could pick some more if by any chance the villagers wanted some.

Maybe they would like me if I gave them food.

I picked plenty of things even though they were too heavy to carry. I started to walk back to my house that I owned all by myself. My parents weren't around when I turned six years old. I was now twenty-one years old and I spent the rest of the years learning how to survive on my own. My father was killed by a bandit and my mother died because of her terminal illness.

If you would ask me, I wanted them to still be alive...but I knew God wanted angels like my parents to be with him that was why he took them away from me.

I always looked at the bright side.

I knew that I could conquer every obstacle there was to life.

I was near my house when a rock was thrown at the back of my head. It was just a small rock so I decided not to mind it.

Maybe the rock just slipped.

But who was I kidding?

Dozens of rocks found themselves to me because the little kids from my village were throwing them at me. I was used to this pain. This was nothing to me.

"Monster!" a little boy yelled at me.

I didn't mind him.

Maybe he would like to have an apple?

I could give him an apple that I picked earlier if he wanted one.

A huge rock was thrown at the side of my head. I fell down on my knees and tried to pick up the food and medicine that I gathered earlier despite the blood that was dripping from my head.

I picked the last apple from the ground and offered it to the little boy, "Do you want one?"

"No!" he yelled before slapping my hand away. "Go away, monster!"

"If you don't want one, then that's fine," I smiled at him.

Maybe he wasn't hungry at all.

***

It was already midnight when I woke up. My whole body ached because of the rocks that were thrown at me earlier.

I stood up from my futon and started a fire because it was quite cold. Despite living in one of the Fire Tribe's village, it was chilly in here.

I heard whisperings from outside so I decided to listen on my side of the door.

"There were too many bandits out there, Kija," a male voice said.

"You're right," I guessed that the new voice was Kija. "I can't believe that we came out of that battle scathed. They were too many with just the two of us,"

"We should have brought another one with us," the male voice who spoke first earlier replied. "Maybe we could have brought Shin-ah with us,"

"We need to tend to our wounds first, Jae-ha," so, the other guy's name was Jae-ha?

Wait.

Wounds?

I immediately opened the door and saw them looking at me. I guessed that I got their attention when I slammed the door open. "U—Umm..." I stuttered. "Do you want some medicine?"

Now that I noticed, those two had very unusual hair colour. The hair colour of the guy on the right was green while the hair colour of the other was white. They both looked stunning. They seemed so...unreal.

"You are?" I familiarized with the voice and figured out that he was Kija. So...he was the white-haired guy? His skin was so pale that it almost looked transparent. I also noticed that one of his arms was bandaged.

"I'm Avi," I smiled at them.

"Y—Your eyes," Kija pointed out while staring at me in shock. "The—"

"—I think that we can trust you," the slender guy with green hair who I knew was Jae-ha interrupted. "Can we go inside?"

"Of course," I opened the door widely for them with a smile plastered on my face. "Please, feel at home."