Don't let me down

Hey,thanks for reading this far I hoping you likening it and cringing along the way hey hey hey.. lol ill go home but here I got SeXuAl lol sorry but good luck cringing!!

Brandon was impatient all he wanted to do is kiss Robert and rip his shirt off...
Brandon and Robert were sitting on the couch.Robert smile at Brandon;Brandon blush "hey Brandon hav-have you been wanted kiss again as he set his cup on the ground "yeah I have Robert," as he blush.Robert quickly glue his mouth to Brandon it was a great deal minutes as he pull back gasping for air. Brandon playfully squeeze Robert's bum "Stop it," said Robert playfully as they put their mouths back together.Brandon pull back and push Robert off of him playfully and walk to bedroom Robert follow him but Brandon attack him as he walk in pinning him against the bed Brandon smirking said,"for a fact you never had sex with a guy" "well no but-" "it gonna hurt"said Brandon as wink.Robert blush deeply and got turn on like a light switch.Brandon kiss him going down and down getting to his chest he took Robert's shirt and stop smirking at Robert he touch Robert's tit "tittes!" Robert laugh as he bend over to take of Brandon's shorts off ...
"Stop it Robert,ima cum" he said as Robert did what he wish Brandon  pull it out of Robert's mouth and Robert just saw in amaze he took off his clothing and lay in the bed Brandon smirking said,"spread your bum cheeks,"Robert quietly laugh and said  "I love you Brandon," "I love you too"

                                ~