Chapter 14

(There is a few of scene switches, enjoy!)

Minyoung's POV

SM Entertainment Building

It's been 2 hours since the meeting has begun. Ms. Park is officially now my manger since they are looking at the ending of March, early April for my debut. Right now they are deciding what my stage name should be. They were looking at Greek mythology, so I'm guessing they would use a Greek goddess as my stage name. They said the name of my debut mini album is Venus so I'm guessing Aphrodite would be my stage name and as I think that PD Nim Soyoung said "Here stage name will be Aphrodite." Everyone agreed. The meeting went on for another hour where they discussed a storyline and concept that would probably go on for the next 3 years just like their story line and concept for EXO.

So, I'm Aphrodite the goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and protection. So the first part of my concept will be semi cute to display the love of Aphrodite. They said I'm already beautiful so I don't really have to showcase anything about my looks but they said they will figure out something to go with beauty. For pleasure that's when I should be old enough to do a more sexy concept but not that sexy they said and then for protection they said they will discuss that for another time. After talking about my concept they said this week I'll be taking a break from SMROOKIES training and well training on a whole to go spend time with my dad, I haven't seen him in forever. He is just as busy as I am being that he is the manager for SF9. Next week which is the first week in March is when I start preparing for my debut. I have to start learning the choreography for I guess all the songs on the album.  It hasn't even been a year since I've started to train and I'm going to debut, 'mind blown.'

~~~~~

S.M. Bassement Floor (Café)

When I arrived to the bassement where the café is I saw Yeri and Joy so I decided to sit by them once I got what I wanted to eat. "Hey guys!" I greeted to them as I sat down. "Hello Minnie!" They both greeted me. "I heard you're debuting! Congratulations you deserve to!" Yeri says to me with her cheerful smile. I smile at Yeri, "Thanks Yeri-shi ."
I was very close with the members of Red Velvet especially Yeri since we were around the same age.

~~~
SM Building Studio
(The Next Day)

"And that's a wrap!" Ms. Park says. The recording for my debut album is complete and all I have to do now is finish learning the choreographies for he title track and two side tracks in the album and shoot my music video.

I thank everyone who has helped with producing the album and make my way to the basement parking lot. I get to spend the rest of the week with my dad. Next week I start shooting my music video which I'm traveling for, so I won't get to see my dad anytime soon so this is the only chance. Taeyong is also coming along with me, he wanted to finally meet my dad.

~~~
At Minyoung's house

It was now after 5 noontime. I was in my bedroom watching TV while waiting for my dad and Taeyong to arrive. My dad was still at work and Taeyong had some work to do but he should be here shortly. Dad won't be coming home until 10 tonight. Just after the first performance on Music Bank finished the door bell rang. I peeped out the window there was the van that Taeyong left in this morning. I ran downstairs and went to open the door.
"Hello jagi!!" Taeyong greets me at the door with the cutest smile ever.

"Hey!" I reply back and let him in. I quickly wave at his manager and close the door. "Hungry?" I ask. "Nah. Already ate." With that I led him upstairs to my room. "My dad won't be back until 10 since SF9 are still promoting Roar." I tell him.

It was now half past 10 when my father arrived at home. Taeyong and I were in the living room with my dad talking. My dad approves of Taeyong and I, he even ships us. He says we both would be a power visual couple which Taeyong agreed with. After the fun conversation Tae and I headed back up to my room so we could sleep. I was exhausted and so was Taeyong with his busy schedules. Tomorrow would be a fun day since I'll be hanging out with my dad all day until 2:30 where he would have to go to the broadcast station for tomorrow's music show. Dad is the manager for SF9 so yup.

Sorry for the late update. I was trying to make the chapter longer but meh... I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm really busy these days so it's hard for me to update. So don't expect a lot of updates. I'll try to update but they won't be fast.

I have my YouTube channel, school, music production and song writing to do and also this book. So yup!

I'm dedicating this chapter to Nix629
I finished this chapter just for you!! Hope you enjoyed!! 🙂