Chapter 18

A couple of weeks later
(Christmas Day)

Minyoung's POV

For the last couple of weeks, after the photoshoot, things were quiet. I rarely got schedules. I would just practice or do more photoshoots for upcoming magazines. That's it!

For the holidays I was allowed to go home and spend time with my father. Right now we were preparing for dinner. Taeyong was coming over and so was this lady friend of my father that I was dying to meet. "Minnie sweetie! Bring me the plates!" My father shouted out to me from the dinning room. "Ok papa!" I replied, got al the dishes and went to the room. "Can't wait to meet this friend of yours." I said with a smirk on my face as I placed each plate on the table. All he did was chuckle as he started to walk out the room. I stood there and took the time to admire the food on the table. 'Can't wait to dive in!' I thought to myself and then the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door to greet which ever guest decided to grace us with their presence first. When I opened the door Taeyong stood outside smiling down at me with cake in his hands which I decided to take from him as I let him in. "Merry Christmas oppa!" I said with extra cuteness. "Merry Christmas jagi !" He said as he closed the door behind him. Taeyong knows the house well as he has been here a couple of times. I went into the kitchen and put the cake inside the fridge. "Oh cake!" My dad said as he walked in. "Yup! Tae brought it." I replied to him. "Oh how nice of him! Ten more points for more food!" Dad said. I just shook my head at him and walked into the living room where Tae was an sat on his lap. "Sooo... how was your day after I left the dorm building this morning?" I asked him as I played with the charm bracelet he gave to me as a present earlier today. Before I could come home there was a big meeting for all of the artist in SM. "Nothing much went to lunch with the group. We had a gift exchange." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me. I was about to give him a kiss when my father came in and the doorbell rang once again. I chuckled and got off of Tae's lap. He stood up with me and held my hand as we walked behind my father to finally meet his 'quote on quote' lady friend 'huehue' I chuckled in my mind. There she was, Bang Yuri the co-manager of SF9. My jaw dropped wide open. I was shooketh! Taeyong closed my mouth and I caught myself. "Goodnight and merry Christmas!" Both Taeyong and I said together. 'Hehe goals'
"Merry Christmas everyone!" She said as she walked in.

She hugged my father and handed him a present then she came over to me, gave me a hug as well along with a gift and the same to Taeyong. We all said thank you. "Well now that everyone is here let's go have dinner!" My father said and we headed into the dinning room to have the Christmas feast!! I couldn't wait to eat. I've been on a diet since my first day of my trainee life and today is one of those days I eat what and how much I want! 'Huehue' I laughed in my mind.

1 hour later

The food was great we were all eating the cake now. Taeyong baked it. It was vanilla and Oreo ice cream cake. It was so good. I think I was on my fifth slice however and I was getting stuffed.

"So Minyoung, how did it feel? Your first time performing." Bang Yuri asked me. "It was amazing. I didn't know I would have so many fans already. If it weren't for the cheers my energy on the stage for my first time wouldn't have been where it was. I was so excited." I replied to her. The rest of the night we talked and laughed. After two hours passed Taeyong left and shortly after so did Ms. Bang. It was a great night. Dad was in his room most likely already asleep knowing him, as soon as he hits his bed he just falls asleep no matter what time do the day it is. I got into my bed and I reminisced the day. It was an awesome day. With that i fell asleep.

Hello guys! 😬

Yes I know it's been a loooooooooooooong time since I've last updated. I've had and still have a terrible writers block and with school it's not easy on me. Every time there was a break from school I would find myself to busy to even think about the book.

Tbh I've actually lost my passion to continue the story. I was able to write this short chapter as my gift to you guys who have gotten into the book so I hoped you enjoyed it. I know it's a little short and I'll try to update as often as possible.

So Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you guys will have or had a wonderful Christmas.  🙂

Social media:
YouTube- Taefiedlyrics
Instagram- @soneexolmeu

Guys this is shameless promoting right here. I have a YouTube lyric channel for KPOP. I know there are air of channels like that but please subscribe and you can also request for me to do lyrics but just make sure I haven't done them already. Thanks in advance to whoever subscribes. Oh