The Care Bear Stare

Scarlett, the hipster girl with nineteen different aesthetic accounts, sat in Science class. Her teacher, Mr. Bluvee, drone on and on about air pressure and currents and tons of other boring weather stuff. She put her head in her hands and drifted off.

She was standing in a field with her tripod. She was trying to find the perfect background. She studied the hills and trees in front of her. She turned to look behind her and saw a pink bear, a Care Bear. It stood unmoving. She turned to run, but she became nose-to-nose with a blue one. It's eyes were dead and completely black. Then she saw herself being tortured. She screamed, and she fell on the floor of the Science room. 

Mr. Bluvee rushes over to her. "I'm fine. I just dozed off and had a nightmare."

"Are you okay?" he asked, for once not angry about someone dozing off.

"Yeah, I just saw..." She shook her head. Everyone was staring at her. She felt her face burn as she got back up on her chair. She shook in her chair for the rest of class. Then for all her others.

She went to bed early and had the same dream. She woke up with a start. She tried to calm herself down and fell back asleep. She had the same dream, but it looped. She didn't wake up until the morning. It was awful. She had the same dream the next night. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw the Care Bear Stare.