3

jack -

we were out walking around town when my phone dinged.

sage- good morning jack :) leaving soon. and thank you! have a good day!

i smiled, it was going to be nice having someone else around.

"yo guys sage is leaving soon. she'll be here sometime tomorrow or the day after" i said with a smile.

"where is she from again?" jonah asked.
"new york, right?" corbyn said looking up from his phone.
i nodded.
"maybe she knows christina" corbyn said smiling when he said his girlfriends name.
"never know. she seems real cool though" i said as everyone went back to doing whatever they were doing before. we were currently sitting in a small diner waiting for our breakfast. Jon was talking to us about who we wanted to open up for the 8 letters tour when my phone rang. it was sage so i excused myself and stepped outside.

"what's up sage"
"hi sorry for bothering but im driving and was thinking about stuff and was curious as to why you and your friends want another roommate when there's already 5 of you?"
"we have a big house but we all kind of share rooms. and no worries you didn't bother, we're just at breakfast"
"can i ask how old everyone in the house is?"
"yeah sure, im 19, daniel is also 19, corbyn is 19 but turning 20 in a few months, jonahs the oldest, and zach is 17"
"a 17 year old?"
"he's pretty mature for his age"
"alright then. well ill let you go. have a good rest of your day"
"drive safe"

and with that we hung up and i walked back in and everyone was already eating.

"mom called" daniel asked.
"not this time. it was actually sage"
"oh is she okay?"
"yeah yeah she wanted to know why we wanted another roommate and how old everyone is" i said nodding while taking a bite of my bagel.

A/N —we are going to skip the whole drive thing and get straight to the point—