22

sage -

we just got into New York for their start of their mini book tour. it's the middle of the night. sadly we're only here for a day so i can't go see my parents but alexis is gonna be around here so we're meeting up after the boys morning interview tomorrow. i was sitting on a chair in corbyn and jonahs room, jonah was in the shower and corbyn was downstairs still. i played music and scrolled through social media. it might of been late but i wanted to go through the comments on my recent picture.

fabsage: bare baby face ✨12579 likes 767 commentsuser: no flaws !user: youre so pretty how beautychickee: clear skin legend tatedoll: look at my bestie jackaverymusic: 🔥🔥🔥imzachherron: @tatedoll she's my bestie user: @imzachherron @tatedoll act...

12579 likes 767 comments
user: no flaws !
user: youre so pretty how
beautychickee: clear skin legend
tatedoll: look at my bestie
jackaverymusic: 🔥🔥🔥
imzachherron: @tatedoll she's my bestie
user: @imzachherron @tatedoll actually she's my bestie so back off
user: skin care routine??
fabsage: @user soon ;)
corbynbesson: looking your best.
jonahmarais: 🔥
load more comments

i sat there giggling and liking comments. people are starting to be really sweet to me. jonah walks out of the bathroom and lays on his bed, yawning.

"tired?"
"definitely. we gotta wake up at 7 and im not ready"

jonah said putting a pillow over his face. corbyn walks in looking at his phone.

"yo- is he breathing?"
"to be honest i don't think so"
"finally he owes me $50 where's his wallet"
"you're funny besson"

jonah sat up tossing the pillow at corbyn. jonah and i started laughing when it whacked him in the head.

"you guys are annoying. let's go to bed."
"where am i sleeping?"
"where you always do." corbyn said pulling back the cover and taking off his shirt. i sighed and layed next to him.

"goodnight sage. night jonah."
"goodnight bubs"
"bubs?"
"bubs"

i giggled and switched sides so i was facing corbyn. he had a small smile on his face with his eyes closed. i stared at him for a few minutes before i poked his cheek. he opened his eyes and gave me a toothy smile.

hours later

i woke up to jonahs first alarm. it was 6:30am. i groaned and kicked my feet from the bed. i walked over to jonahs bed and shut off his phone. i decided to shower and start getting ready before all the boys walked in thinking all 6 of us would fit in one small bathroom.

i got dressed and started blow drying my hair when zach, jack and daniel walked in with clothes. i laughed to myself as they tried opening the bathroom door.

"yo im in here!"
"open the door besson it's nothing we haven't seen!" zach said knocking repeatedly. i sat there and laughed at them. corbyn walked out with a towel around his waist.